“Love the Depot Diner”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Love the Depot diner...always feel welcomed and I think they have the best Rueben sandwich around. Is it worth the wait...absolutely!!! We go there all the time for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
Seriously, worth the wait.

1  Thank Rick l

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Depot Diner in Beverly Ma. is a great and fun Early Morning Breakfast Dinner to go to. Their open at 6am, and my wife and I like to get there about 7ish, to beat the morning rush. The friendly atmosphire, great food, and the fun waitstaff, make this a must do every Sunday morning for us, as we start our running around chores. The omletts, and the eggs benidict are to die for. They do a great cook on the flat top of your breakfast potatoes, and corned beef hash. The serve New England brand coffee and keep it comming all thru the meal. If you can you have to sit in "Mary's" area, she is a hoot. We have been Sunday morning regulars now for about 1-1/2 years, and feel like part of the family. Try something different instead of the breakfast potatoes with your meal and get eithor the grilled tomatoes or baked beans with your breakfast...yummo

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

We were up earlier than usual this weekend and made it to the Depot Diner ahead of the crowd. It's a great spot - just about everything you could want for breakfast was on the menu. I had scrambled eggs with spinach and tomatoes, homefries, and bacon. The eggs were perfectly cooked and the vegetables were really fresh - very tasty. Also, maybe I was just REALLY hungry, but the bacon was the best I've had in a long time. Friendly service and huge portions for the money. I'll be returning to try lunch some time soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We love going to the depot diner for breakfasts...there is almost always a wait but if you get there early enough the wait is manageable. The waitstaff is always always attentive and friendly and patient with my 2 year old. Never feel rushed even when there is a very long line waiting to come in.
Our favorites dishes are the french toast, baked peach oatmeal and the eggs benedict (any of the variations too).
Resaonably priced.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Came by about an hour before closing and had turkey clubs - very good but the fries tasted stale. Service was very friendly - did not feel rushed even though they were near closing.

Been to Depot Diner? Share your experiences!