“A great day trip”

Kringle Candle Company
More attraction details
Owner description: Kringle Candle unites the best of the traditional and the new, with exciting candle products designed to mesh with virtually any decor. We've worked hand-in-hand with the industry's finest perfumers to select an array of robust, realistic candle fragrances. Our all-white candles not only blend perfectly with all backdrops, they emit the purest, brightest light possible.
Boxborough, MA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A great day trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

What a wonderful find. I brought my mother (age 80) for a visit. We had so much fun poking around. The toy shop had beautiful toys and the Christmas Barn had all kinds of goodies. We had lunch at the Farm Table which was out of this world. The entire site is so beautifully appointed with antiques and decorations. Make sure to make reservations for lunch. When you walk into the restaurant make sure to look up at the wine bottle chandeliers. We then went over to the chocolate shop and finished our trip over at the candle company. We can't wait to go back and think it would be lovely in the spring.

New York
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Very Classy, Beautiful Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

First of all...I am not a "candle person" or an "outlet person," meaning I am not the type that collects them and I will not travel a lot of distance just to go to an outlet. I also shun "cheesy tourist trap" type places. However, Kringle is more than just candles, a "class act" not to be confused with some of the candle stores that are very touristy.

This place is very upscale. The Christmas store has items that are very unique and not the types of things you see in Christmas Shops in touristy areas. The candle store, candy store also very modern, yet, warm at the same time. The restaurant looks outstanding but was not open on the day I visited.

I loved the herbal candles...such as basil, thyme, mint...and the unique ones such as "fresh cut grass." I also love it that most of their candles are white so that they match any decor.

I will definitely be back for a shopping spree and visit to the restaurant!

1 Thank Lisa W
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A destination to remember and a thank you for visiting!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My name is Mike I am the President of Kringle Candle. I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and great reviews of our campus. We have grown leaps and bounds since our grand opening in 2010 and I look forward to expanding our destination in the years to come!

Thank you all for visiting!

Mike Kittredge

3 Thank Micklegend
West Warren, Massachusetts
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Calming, modern with an old feel, with excellent candles”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Kringle Candle is located in quiet Bernardston, MA. When you get out of your car you see a beautiful field on one side and across the street a modern barn with an old school flare. Kringle Candle has a building for just candles, a barn that has tons of holiday ornaments and toys, a restaurant and chocolate shop. The staff there is very helpful and friendly. In terms of the candles, they are not overpowering and they burn bright and evenly. This is a must visit and plan on spending two to three hours there.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The Kitteridge Family Has Done it Again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Well laid out shopping campus. Stores not crowded with merchandise and interesting nostalgic toys in the basement of the Christmas Shop.Really like their brand of candles.