“I go here every week”

Stone Hearth Pizza
Ranked #15 of 57 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I love this restaurant. So. Much. My family's favorite! The best pizza. Bad thing though is no reservations are accepted. Or delivery.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

We have been here many times and have had a good meal for a pretty reasonable price. They do a nice job with a basic cheese or pepperoni pizza, but also offer other "fancier" options done well, like spicy banana pepper, and paninis, salads, etc., too.

Local food is usually highlighted on the menu. Very kid friendly. Service tends to be friendly and efficient.

Probably the biggest negative would be that because it is kid friendly it can get swarmed at prime meal times. They also do a big takeout business, but can end up with a back up in that area too.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

We went here because my vegan college daughter loves this place . Come early , because they only have seating for 20 and the place fills up . Mostly organic , sustainable and vegetarian but they have chicken that can be added to most things . The chicken soup was delicious and 3 dollars a mug . The starter of llevanese ? grilled pita with a side of bean paste was amazing and generous for 4 dollars . How about whole wheat thin crust pizza with white bean paste and lots of veggies and braised tofu ? Not my thing but my D and friend devoured this hungrily . Everything was good, even the vegan cookies and locally made peanut butter cup ice cream . Wished I lived closer .

Reviewed December 18, 2010

I have relatives that live in the next town over and whenever we come to visit, we go to Stone Hearth PIzza. It is simply the best pizza- and it is all sourced from local (to New england anyway) ingredients- very very fresh tasting. Very family friendly but could also be good for a date. Its the only place my whole family will all be happy when dining out. Love it. Wish there was one closer to my hometown.

Reviewed July 2, 2010

This is my fave pizza place in Belmont. Local ingredients, many organic, a wonderfully light crust. Service is a little hit-or-miss (they sometimes get your order wrong), but it's worth it.