“mmmmmmmm”

Cumberland, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“mmmmmmmm”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

We have eaten there several times and have never been dissapointed. The veal and polenta is especially good...So are the home made desserts.

Westerly, Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Vercelli's is a great little Italian...”
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Vercelli's is a great little Italian restaurant in South Bellingham, MA. I have been there several times and never disappointed by the experience. The food is fresh and delicious and the portions ample. The service is always friendly. This is alway my choice for "dinner with the girls". They have a little room to the left of the entrance that we request for privacy (we can get a little loud). I highly recommend it!

1 Thank AnneL6
franklin mass
“OVERRATED”
Reviewed August 15, 2009

Although Vercelli's is highly rated by locals, my family and I were not impressed. The service was terible and very disorganized (we had at least 3 different waiters!) Speaking of the waiters, they were so "in your face", a bit too close. The food was nothing special and we waited forever until it was finally brought out to out table. My son ordered a garden salad that never made it to our table. The restaurant smelled stale and left us with a sour taste in our mouth.

1 Thank momma2franklinmass