“The Best B&B Experience ever!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nancy T
“The Best B&B Experience ever!”
Reviewed October 8, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Reviewed 1 week ago
The Best B&B Experience ever!
My boy friend and I had the good fortune to discover Big Sky Hilltop B&B this past week. It easily is the best B&B experience I have ever had. Josette and Joan were welcoming and made us feel right at home from the moment we arrived at their door.

The kitchen greets you with the sights and smells of home cooking in progress, The open living room has comfortable, cozy seating with a wall of windows where one can view the mountains in the distance and the farm animals in the fields around. While sitting on the deck in the early evening, we observed a beautiful gray fox grabbing a peach from the ground under their peach tree before slinking off into the back pasture.

Jo and Joan have a living space on another floor and we pretty much had the main floor living room to ourselves for the 3 1/2 days we stayed. The bedroom was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean with comfy robes provided.

Jo is a chef extrordinaire, and seemed to provide whatever we wanted for a custom breakfast at whatever time worked best for us. We were attending the Noho Bike Fest on Saturday and were each leaving at different times. Jo got up early specifically to prepare my boyfriend a hearty breakfast before he headed out on his bike. She prepared another breakfast for me a little bit later as I didn't need to be up as early. Amazing!

It was a serene and peaceful long weekend away that I hope to do again soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
lgtobey
Denver, Colorado
“Country living at its best”
Reviewed November 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

What a lovely opportunity to meet these two gracious hosts. If/when I return to Amherst theirs will be the first lodging I look into. Morning coffee on the back deck watching the alpacas. Freshly made granola, fresh squeezed juice, homemade cornbread (for their gluten free guest). The view was stunning, the room cozy, and the shower water hot. In addition, they graciously accommodated my need to arrive in the wee hours of the morning given my late flight arrival.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing