“Bedford House of Beef”

Bedford House of Roast Beef
Ranked #9 of 53 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Diner, Fast Food, Soups
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Casual place to grab a wonderfulo sandwich. Our favoriate are their roat beef sandwiches. They have a few tables where you can have your lunch however I always get their sandwiches to go. They also have some wonderful fish plates that we enjoy.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Amazing roast beef! The Jack special (roast beef with everything) is great! Beef is lean and usually cooked to perfection!
Atmosphere could be better but service is great! Always friendly and smiling!
Other favorites of the shop are chicken kabob or souvlaki salads or subs and gyro!
I've tried the seafood a few times and it's always been great!
One of my favorite places to eat

Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Good salads, subs and fries. Quick and reasonably priced.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I was in kindergarten when Jack and family opened the House of Beef. It is with great pleasure that I review one of my personal favorite places. I started with a junior roast beef with there tangy bbq sauce and a slice of cheese. Have traveled the world over and have yet to find a better roast beef sandwich.

Now of course I go for a bigger sandwich or even the sub and will add horseradish sauce and some other niceties. My other favorites are the salads usually greek salad with grilled chicken or steak (sometimes the chef). They include a nice piece of pita with the salad which can then be made into a great sandwich. I enjoy all the subs especially turkey and occasionally steak and cheese. When the need arises they also do great fried seafood. A deceased friend from cape cod swore by their fried clams.

In any event, I will eat there for the food as the interior is nothing to look at and is usually full of people at lunch. I will grab food to go for road trips, red sox games, or to just go have a picnic at on of the fields in Bedford on a nice day.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

This is a local sandwich shop that often gets overlooked by people who head to some of the larger chains in the area. That's a mistake, since I have never had a bad meal here in ten years of so of visits. This is a small family run business, and the food is always outstanding.