DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen
$189
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,127 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiestennis courtsfire pitnice hotelbusiness tripfitness centerbreakfast buffetroom servicebusiness travelerfront desk staffenjoyed my staybusiness centercomfortable bedsindoor poolmiddlesex turnpikenew england
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We were very disappointed with the late afternoon cleaning service! We had run out of tissues and toilet paper, and when they finally came to clean the room, they didn't leave us any tissues or toilet paper!
The Buffet breakfast closed an hour earlier than they were supposed to on Saturday, and we didn't find out until after our event in the Concord room, so we missed our pre-paid breakfast!
The only positive things about our hotel stay was the bedding and pillows, which I thought were comfortable, and the cookies upon arrival.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
lynne_luongo, General Manager at DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

This is very disappointing! As you can see by the vast majority of my reviews, this is not the level of service we generally deliver. I will investigate.
Thanks for letting me know.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a total of 6 nights and enjoyed it. Mostly filled with business travellers. Had a very convenient free shuttle service to any location within 5 miles. Staff was very helpful, collected some packages for me without any hassle. Had a bad issue with bed mites, and would like to commend Helena from housekeeping for really going the extra mile to make sure that I was alright and even refusing a tip from me, saying it was her responsibility. Such staff are a gem to find! Enjoyed the warm cookie provided and the 24-hour gym is definitely a plus for the business traveller. Overall would stay here again, 4-stars given instead of 5 due to the bed mite attack.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
lynne_luongo, General Manager at DoubleTree Hotel Boston/Bedford Glen, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for recognizing Helena, this will mean a lot to her when I show her your review.
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Got a great deal on Hotwire when we went to the Red Sox parade. Prices were crazy for a room downtown Boston so we looked for a room near Woburn and were pleased with this hotel.

Easy check-in. Friendly staff at front desk. Room was OK. Quite a walk from the main lobby.

Nothing special but nothing to complain about.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thanks for staying with us! Glad you appreciated the price differential between this hotel and downtown. Not a bad ride, and a substantial savings. Hope to see you next year when the Sox win again!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

This is my second time at a Double Tree, so to say "always" doesn't make too much sense, but for the price it is THAT good. I stayed in the Double Tree in Bedford, MA for Halloween with friends. Wow, what a friendly staff. Jack-o-Lanterns lined the windows for patrons to judge. It was a nice touch. The cook at the pizzeria was crazy nice too. The beds are SO comfortable. I recommend it over any Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I spent 12 nights at the Doubletree for work. It is not my normal hotel, but based on my experience I will come back. Service is excellent. Coming back to my room the second evening I discovered a plumbing issue which required me changing rooms. I was shown the new room, brought up a luggage cart and given concierge room access to make up for the trouble. The rooms are large, beds comfortable and bathroom is equipped with a lighted magnifying mirror. Each room has a safe. The courtyard outside the lounge has a fire pit and is beautifully landscaped. Once checked in, the entrance to the hotel rooms is a bit far from the lobby and is not manned. It also is where the smoking area is. Even when no one is smoking there the whole area smells like stale smoke. They should consider moving it. Over all though I really enjoyed my stay. It has an atmosphere of being so far removed, in the woods but not too far from 2 major highways and a large shopping mall.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for the review and let me look into that smoke smell. That just shouldn't be.