“Excellent”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Have eaten here and had take-out over the years and have never been disappointed with their food. I've never had a "greasy meal" and foods have always had great tastes.

There are newer reviews for The Great Wall

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great food at great prices. Never had a bad meal. Love the buffet. Enough space for gatherings and work parties. This is one of my family favorite places.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I stopped for a quick dinner and were pleasantly surprised at how good the food was. I would have to say it was the best Chineese food I have had in a very long time. We ordered just a Pu-Pu platter for two and every item on the platter was a hit. Nothing was over cooked either. It was so good we took some home and it was still very good the next day when I reheated it.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Average Chinese food, but clean restaurant and reasonably priced. What keeps drawing us back is the buffet - we've been on Sunday afternoon and evenings. And judging by the lines you can occasionally get at the door, it's a popular place for families and retirees on a fixed income.

They keep an interesting spread at the buffet, meat, fish and veggie dishes; so there's something there for everyone. Kids like it for the array of simple deserts - all there for the taking.

The waitstaff is particularly attentive, sweeping up used plates so that you don't end up with a pile of them building up as you make your trips back and forth to the buffet.

Not a place for 'that special meal' but I'm sure we'll be back with the kids.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great fresh food. Love the spicy pot stickers. A must every time we visit. the buffet is fresh and has a wide variety of dishes.