“Great BBQ”
Review of Firebox BBQ - CLOSED

Firebox BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Phantom Gourmet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-wdwy5hIsMI
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Not only do I eat there - but I've had them cater events more than three times. The food is always delicious - and the owners are very nice to work with. I recommend them highly!

2  Thank TravelerBedford_Mass

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This is kind of an out of the way BBQ restaurant in a small strip mall in Bedford, MA. It has gone through a couple of makeovers and now offers table service. The service was friendly and helpful, but the food is lacking. The brisket was very dry; the ribs were not very tender or meaty. For less money there a better BBQ places in the western suburbs of Boston.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Love the aroma as you enter thru the door. Very nice friendly staff, nearly every time I go the owner stops by to chat. Love the margaritas. Very very excellent smoked and bbq'd meat. I wish I had a bigger stomach so I could order more food. Because the streets close up at 7:30 PM in town, I understand why they close early, but I wish they could stay open one night a week until at least 9 PM so I can take KW.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Well, possibly best in the Boston area. Nice choices despite clever daily "specials" that tend to stretch a bit. Pork plat and sandwiches are great and the collard greens....well,this ain't the South y'all! But passable and will prevent disease and maybe even scurvy.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Great funky place with an extensive menu and very friendly service. The teriyaki wings were so crispy and non-greasy - I have been dreaming of them ever since. My husband had the ribs and he really enjoyed them. We'll be returning for Cinco de Mayo and a very cool looking special menu that whole week!