“Very good Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Boston, Mass.
“Very good Thai food”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have tried Ka-Noon three times and enjoyed it. It's in a strip mall near the Marshall's and Whole Foods in Bedford. The restaurant replaced another Thai restaurant that was there previously and was not so good. The atmosphere in the restaurant is pleasant with a mix of booths and tables and it is big enough so that there is some privacy between tables. The staff are friendly and service is prompt. Food presentation on the serving platters is attractive.

We have ordered Beef with Basil which is hot. Do not ask for 5 star hot, as that is too hot, but maybe 3 star. We have also ordered Chicken with Cashews, Pad Thai (chicken) and their Ka-Noon Fried Rice. Also, their Spring Rolls and Chicken Satay are very good as appetizers. The star of the meal is always the Ka-Noon Fried Rice...very delicious! Try this local, neighborhood Thai restaurant and I do not think you will be disappointed. We have also picked up take-out but prefer to dine here as it nice.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank famvacations

Boston
“Best Thai Food in the Area”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Best Thai food in the area (and better than the Chinese food options in the area too). My favorite dish is the spicy chicken basil and they have delicious spring rolls. We've only got take-out and our experience has been good. We would go more often but it's a little pricey for what it is.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank inl0vewithtravel
Clinton, Massachusetts
“Take out”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Never eaten there but I order Pad Se Ew with Tofu and and app at least once a month. Comes to about $20 and I'm happy. Staff is nice they answer, I order, I pay, they hand me my bag. Perfect.

To get the take out I walk through the dining room which is always quiet when I go. Pretty, fish tank. But I like take out :)

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Wickd3
“Quick and good”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

We come here for lunches. The service is good. The menu is varied. The food is good. It's better than the place it replaced. It's not the best Thai that I've had, but it's good.

1 Thank Zigmonster
“Best Thai place in area”
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Small restaurant, clean, decent service. Food is always piping hot and fresh. Try the spicy basil chicken!

1 Thank Mama0521