“Best Thai Food in the Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ka-Noon Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Ka-Noon Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boston
“Best Thai Food in the Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

Best Thai food in the area (and better than the Chinese food options in the area too). My favorite dish is the spicy chicken basil and they have delicious spring rolls. We've only got take-out and our experience has been good. We would go more often but it's a little pricey for what it is.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank inl0vewithtravel

Clinton, Massachusetts
“Take out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Never eaten there but I order Pad Se Ew with Tofu and and app at least once a month. Comes to about $20 and I'm happy. Staff is nice they answer, I order, I pay, they hand me my bag. Perfect.

To get the take out I walk through the dining room which is always quiet when I go. Pretty, fish tank. But I like take out :)

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Wickd3
“Quick and good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

We come here for lunches. The service is good. The menu is varied. The food is good. It's better than the place it replaced. It's not the best Thai that I've had, but it's good.

1 Thank Zigmonster
“Best Thai place in area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Small restaurant, clean, decent service. Food is always piping hot and fresh. Try the spicy basil chicken!

1 Thank Mama0521
Boston, Massachusetts
“Hot-Spicy-Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!
I am a big fan of Thai food and having tried a lot of Thai restaurants, this one definitely is on the top of the list. The food is fresh, servers are very friendly (and they try remember you), place is neat and fairly reasonable. I mean, what else do you need to have a nice dining experience.
My all time Favs :
For Appetizers: Tom Yum Soup and Curry Puffs (order some Thai peanut curry and spicy chili sauce on the side)
For entrées: Cashew chicken, Extra Extra Spicy Basil Fried Rice and Extra Extra Spicy Ka-noon Friend Rice.
My mouth is watering just writing this review... Eat the food here and you will be satisfied to the core...All the troubles of life will go away and you will feel like you are in heaven..You will be brought back to reality when the Extra Extra spicy flavors kick in .. ;)
Enjoy !!!!!