“Great Thin Crust Pizza”

Flatbread Company
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Flatbread Company is a mostly organic, wood fired, full service pizza restaurant. We have a commitment to source local and organic foods whenever possible, while giving back to the community through benefits and sponsorship.
Boston
“Great Thin Crust Pizza”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

First rule of Flatbread: If you do not like super thin crust pizza, stay home. This is highly stylized pizza, mostly organic, sustainable and VERY thin crust. This is wood fired brilliance, but it is not for everyone. If your taste in pizza trends towards food court doughballs laden with sauce and cheese, then you will not like his place. This is finesse pizza with great ingredients. Perfect on a snowy day, in your boots and jeans.

Bristol, Rhode Island, United States
“Delicious and Lovely atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The pizza here is unbelievable! The atmosphere is warm, welcoming and so comforting. Highly recommended!

Visited December 2012
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Great place but pizza is lackluster”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I met a few friends here for dinner and we enjoyed the atmosphere and drinks, but when it came down to the pizza I was left disappointed. For the cost of the pizza they are really skimpy on toppings and dough.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank emtrip27
Danvers, Massachusetts
“The Best Pizza!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Love Pizza, it is my Favorite Food. Flatbread is always Delicious, never greasy. The salads are organic, fresh and have many different vegetables. Have been to Flatbread in Bedford, Amesbury, N. Conway and Paia and they all are excellent. Every week they have a Pizza Special, wish they had the Cheeseburger Pizza more often. It is a fun place and all the servers seem happy!

• Visited October 2012
Boston, MA
“It's a pizza, how difficult is this??”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

My second attempt with this establishment. I find them to go very, VERY light on the sauce/cheese/toppings. If I am paying $17 for a pizza, there should be plenty of toppings, and they should be evenly distributed over the pie. We got the pizza as takeout, I discussed at LENGTH with the guy on the phone that I wanted the pies only half cooked, as I would be popping them in the oven when I got home. I live 15 minutes away, and I didn't want them to get ruined which is what happened the first time we got them from here.

Pizzas picked up -fully cooked. So when I put them in the oven to heat them, they got dried out.

I know other people rave about Flatbread, but I am done with them.

Visited October 2012