“Service is terrible”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sturbridge, Massachusetts
“Service is terrible”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We arrived on a Saturday and the place was not even half full so we expected breakfast would not take too long. WRONG! After several other customers arrived after us and were waited on before us we finally had a waitress arrive at our table. She was pleasant and took our order. After waiting for 30 minutes (no food yet) and observing several customers that arrived way after us get their food, eat it, pay their bill and leave we inquired about our food. We asked to speak to the owner. He made all kind of excuses why our order was taking so long. He said that pancakes and French toast take longer to cook but we saw several people around us(that arrived after us) get orders that included French toast and pancakes. I told him that I was a short order cook and he changed his story. 5 minutes later our food arrived and my French toast was barely cooked, flavorless home fries and a poor excuse of over easy eggs. The owner informed us that he would not charge us for our meals. I left 3/4s of my breakfast on my plate. Stay away!

• Visited September 2013

Barre, Massachusetts
“Nice family restaurant”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Nice family restaurant. Very friendly staff. Menu is basic, but they have a very good fish and chips on Fridays. The pancakes for breakfast are HUGE !!

Visited January 2013
Lancaster, Massachusetts
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stopped in for dinner and the place was half full. The place was clean and inviting. My husband and I both had the fish special and were very pleased. The kids ordered chicken nuggets, hotdog and beans or hamburger. The hamburger was the only item that did not go over well. It was extremely dry and no flavor. The service was not the best, there were only 2 waitresses on and we had to ask two and three times for items.

We attempted to go back for breakfast a few days letter before leaving the area but there was a long line to get in. Over all we would be willing to try again.

• Visited June 2012