The Sanctuary - Healing Therapies & Gifts
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The Sanctuary is Simply Amazing!

The Salt Shed at the Sanctuary is a very calming and centering experience. We were very excited at... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2018
sundog128
Hyannis, Massachusetts
Feel The Love

I desperately needed help. I'm highly intuitive, empathetic, & psychic. But where I come from... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2017
capecodlobstahlovah
Mashpee, Massachusetts

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 12, 2016

Just walking through the door and into The Sanctuary is a lovely experience. The feeling of being welcomed and at ease in the positive energy is wonderful. The name is so appropriate!
Workshops are varied with a lot to chose from and all led by gifted instructors with amazing results.
My reading was right on and done with incredible clarity.
Thank you Amy for providing such a peaceful retreat.

Date of experience: December 2015
1  Thank Paula R
abmarino, Owner at The Sanctuary - Healing Therapies & Gifts, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2016

Thank you for the lovely comments Paula. It was a pleasure to talk with you. I look forward to seeing you in the shop again soon!
Blessings, Amy

Reviewed January 11, 2016

I believe that I was led to the energy of The Sanctuary in Barnstable because it is exactly where I needed to be. It is a lovely space, warm and inviting and alive with the positive energy of light and people who understand that their is more to the dimensions we adhere to in out everyday lives. I had the opportunity to have a reading with Amy, the proprietor of The Sanctuary, and was delivered a powerful message that was truly unexpected and brought me exactly what I needed spiritually in that moment.

Date of experience: January 2016
abmarino, Owner at The Sanctuary - Healing Therapies & Gifts, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience. It's amazing the amount of healing that occur even from a short reading. I always ask that the person is going to receive what it is they most need for their highest level of healing at that time. Spirit delivered again. I look forward to seeing you again at the shop soon!
Blessings, Love & Light, Amy

Reviewed November 28, 2015

Amy was able to work through all of my questions and uncovered others that were truly astonishing and gave me validation. Her shop and studio has great energy and I look forward to participating in workshops and other services in the future.

Date of experience: November 2015
abmarino, Owner at The Sanctuary - Healing Therapies & Gifts, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so happy I could help answer your questions and bring validation. It is amazing what can happen when you simply allow Spirit to bring forth exactly what is needed in the moment.
Love & Light, Amy

Reviewed November 20, 2015

Great detailed reading by Amy. Spot on and helpful. The store has soothing energy. I highly recommend it...

Date of experience: November 2015

Thank you for leaving us a great review! I look forward to seeing you in the shop again!
Blessings, Amy

Reviewed November 2, 2015

Hi!! I wanted to tell you that your shop and studio is just amazing.. the wonderful feeling of peace and love . I so wished I lived in the area. I live in Maryland, we were on a small vacation staying with some friends who own a home in Orleans. I was drawn to your shop, I almost didn't make it in time, so glad I did. Your person helping that day was awesome. She allowed me to stop into your studio where I got to raise my arms and spin around, WOW!! I felt so loved and comfortable. I would love to be able to have a place that people could come and feel such peace. I am new to learning Reiki and Meditation and Yoga. I love it. I am also very passionate of the use of Young Living Essential Oils. they have lead me to this path.. I hope that in the future I will get to meet you and come to your shop again..

Date of experience: October 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your wondrous experience! Most people do feel an energetic shift walking through the door. There is a cleansing energy and then the sense of stepping into sacred space that allows people to feel safe, nurtured and uplifted when they leave. The intention is for everyone to receive exactly what they need, be it healing, be it clarity or be it a few moments of peace. I'm thrilled to hear you could feel that! I will very much look forward to meeting you when you visit the Cape again.
Love & Light, Amy