The Sanctuary - Healing Therapies & Gifts
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The Sanctuary is Simply Amazing!

The Salt Shed at the Sanctuary is a very calming and centering experience. We were very excited at... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2018
sundog128
Hyannis, Massachusetts
Feel The Love

I desperately needed help. I'm highly intuitive, empathetic, & psychic. But where I come from... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2017
capecodlobstahlovah
Mashpee, Massachusetts

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 20, 2015

Great detailed reading by Amy. Spot on and helpful. The store has soothing energy. I highly recommend it...

Date of experience: November 2015
abmarino, Owner at The Sanctuary - Healing Therapies & Gifts, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2016

Thank you for leaving us a great review! I look forward to seeing you in the shop again!
Blessings, Amy

Reviewed November 2, 2015

Hi!! I wanted to tell you that your shop and studio is just amazing.. the wonderful feeling of peace and love . I so wished I lived in the area. I live in Maryland, we were on a small vacation staying with some friends who own a home in Orleans. I was drawn to your shop, I almost didn't make it in time, so glad I did. Your person helping that day was awesome. She allowed me to stop into your studio where I got to raise my arms and spin around, WOW!! I felt so loved and comfortable. I would love to be able to have a place that people could come and feel such peace. I am new to learning Reiki and Meditation and Yoga. I love it. I am also very passionate of the use of Young Living Essential Oils. they have lead me to this path.. I hope that in the future I will get to meet you and come to your shop again..

Date of experience: October 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your wondrous experience! Most people do feel an energetic shift walking through the door. There is a cleansing energy and then the sense of stepping into sacred space that allows people to feel safe, nurtured and uplifted when they leave. The intention is for everyone to receive exactly what they need, be it healing, be it clarity or be it a few moments of peace. I'm thrilled to hear you could feel that! I will very much look forward to meeting you when you visit the Cape again.
Love & Light, Amy