we just spent a wonderful weekend at the lamb and the lion. located in midcape, it was a very convenient base of operation from which to visit all part of the cape. tom and alice are extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and provides you with a book with a ton of recommendations. not only did they give us pointers in where to do the best antique hunting and the-can't-miss local instutions, they even helped us book reservations at restaurants. the best part was when they connected us with John the Oysterman [--] and we had the most amazing experience working on the beach, seeing how oysters are grown, and of course, eating fresh oysters.... and at the end of the day, we always looked forward to a soak in the hottub, and slept knowing that alice's home baked muffins waited for us in the morning...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool, spa & yoga studio, BBQ facilities, complimentary self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Road & Travel. "One of the Top 5 inns on Cape Cod" ~ The Travel Channel. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" ~ Cape Cod Life Magazine. One of the Top 12 pet friendly properties in the World" ~ CNN. One of New England's best destinations" ~ Yankee Magazine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod