When traveling with a dog or not this is a great place to stay. Dogs are most welcome with plenty of walking space. The pool area is just a great spot for a quiet afternoon along with the spa and outdoor shower. Breakfast with fresh baked goods, homemade granola and more. Innkeepers could not have been more in the know and helpfull. Will keep this on the list of my favorite places to stay on the Cape
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13 fireplaces. Solar-heated, salt water pool with outdoor wood-burning fireplace. Wellness studio with massage rooms, yoga studio, Reiki, readings and transformation coaching. BBQ facilities, complimentary self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Road & Travel, 2014 "One of the Top 5 inns on Cape Cod" ~ The Travel Channel, 2015. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" 2008-2016, 9 years! ~ Cape Cod Life. One of the Top 12 pet friendly properties in the World" ~ CNN, 2014. One of New England's best destinations" ~ Yankee Magazine, 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod