My husband and I just stayed at L&L last week. I loved it. Tom was very helpful and Ali's breakfast was wonderful. The room was spacious and clean. I loved that they had fresh flowers for us when we checked in. My only complaint which is really not the shower could have been larger. I like a larger shower. If that was my only complaint that is pretty good. I loved the inn and would return. I loved having dogs around. I missed mine so it helped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 13 fireplaces. Solar-heated, salt water pool with outdoor wood-burning fireplace. Wellness studio with massage rooms, yoga studio, Reiki, readings and transformation coaching. BBQ facilities, complimentary self-guided driving tours, suites with kitchens & wood-burning fireplaces, walk to beach. "A classic Cape Cod inn and spa with the spirit of a small luxury hotel" ~ Road & Travel, 2014 "One of the Top 5 inns on Cape Cod" ~ The Travel Channel, 2015. "Best mid-Cape Inn/B&B" 2008-2016, 9 years! ~ Cape Cod Life. One of the Top 12 pet friendly properties in the World" ~ CNN, 2014. One of New England's best destinations" ~ Yankee Magazine, 2015 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Lamb and Lion Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lamb And Lion Hotel Barnstable
- Lamb And Lion Inn Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod