“Awesome time, fun crew”

Cape Cod Family Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Cape Cod Family Fishing Charters caters to vacationing or local families, groups and corporate events. We are a fully registered company that offers hourly fishing trips May through September. They also offer sunset cruisesCapt. Bob Betti is a licensed captain by The US Coast Guard and has been fishing the Cape Cod area for over 40 years. Join us for a day of fishing and fun in the sun!
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been on quite a few fishing charters, mostly on the bigger boats out of Plymouth. After searching online for another charter option I cam across these guys. Overall the boat is nice, the captain is great, and I landed a 42" striper to top it all off!

1  Thank Jeff F

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Cape Cod Family Fishing Charters makes for a great day trip while in Barnstable or just on Cape Cod. My family spent a week on the Cape last summer and we filled our schedule with day trips so the kids wouldn't be bored and yet we could relax in the evenings. My two boys love fishing so we found this charter and it couldn't have been better. Captain Bob and his crew made for a great day on the water. Highly recommended.

2  Thank Christian Y