“great location for outdoor dining on a nice day” 3 of 5 bubbles

Osterville Fish Too
Ranked #6 of 9 Restaurants in Barnstable
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Centerville, Massachusetts
“great location for outdoor dining on a nice day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

and I am sure there is something good on the menu but I had tuna salad and there was way too much mayo. My husband had the fried clam strips and they were heavily breaded. Fabulous ice cream sundae!

• Visited August 2013

“Nice shack”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I like to go and get fried clams, fish and chips to go. Then we drive down the street a few hndred yards and sit on the beach and eat our dinner while we enjoy the sunset.

• Visited August 2013
Brookline, Massachusetts
“Good food, great service, the atmosphere you expect at a lobstah shack”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I found this place great. The staff was the most accommodating people I have come across in a restaurant. I misordered and they exchanged my dinner for what I wanted. The lobstah was excellent.

Be aware that their idea of lazy lobstah is not what you expect. They serve claws and leg meat in breadcrumbs and spices. It is not a lobstah that is removed from the shell. It is a variation on a lobstah roll.

If you order fish, go with the fries or slaw. The rice is kind of lumpy.

The calamari is very good.

I would give them a higher score but the fryer oil is a bit old.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Seafood to Go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Wow, this is a super place to go and get quintessential New England seafood.

I love that they offer a huge selection, which you can either eat while there at the picnic tables, or take with you to go.

Another plus, they accept credit cards (upon seeing it was a locally owned little seafood takeout I was afraid they wouldn't take my card)!

Don't worry about bathrooms, there are 2 available inside.

Also, you can bring your own beer and wine to enjoy with your meal!! A+

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cambridge_Crab85
SC
“Delicious Lobster Roll”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Osterville Fish Market Too is an outdoor dining location with a take-out window. There are lots of picnic tables available to dine on. It was pretty crowded while we were there so we ate at the tables around back in a covered area. My husband and I both got the Lobster Roll. It was DELICIOUS! It was filled with huge chunks of lobster. You could see lots of claw meat (my favorite part of the lobster-tender and delicious). There was not a lot of mayonnaise. It had some celery and was placed atop lettuce. The roll itself tasted fresh and was delicious. The bread was somewhat crusty on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. It also came with crispy shoestring fries. There were lots of choices on the menu. As the waitresses brought out serving platters to other tables we noticed all of the food looked and smelled delicious. If I lived closer I would definitely be returning for more lobster rolls and to try some other items on the menu, but we were on vacation to Cape Cod. We really enjoyed this type of dining environment and experience.

• Visited August 2012