“really good fried food....”

Osterville Fish Too
Ranked #7 of 9 Restaurants in Barnstable
Cuisines: Seafood
Somerville, Massachusetts
“really good fried food....”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Okay, I know it....I should not be eating fried food but I was on vacation near the ocean and the weather was warm. Had scrumptuous fried scallops while others enjoyed fried clams, fish and chips and fried seafood platter. No one was disappointed, the meal was yummy. We did take out since we were staying around the corner but there is a comfortable deck overlooking the sea where others seemed to be enjoying themselves. Plus if you are lucky, you can witness a spectacular sunset.

Visited September 2012

Natick, Massachusetts
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

If you are looking for great seafood go to Osterville Fish Too! Great food and prices. I have had lobster roll, clams, and scallops. Excellent batter in fried items and the onion rings are the best I've had any where! Very casual outdoor seating at picnic tables. There is also a seafood market where you can take home lobsters etc.

• Visited September 2012
Massachusetts
“Crabby man, good food, expensive prices”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We recently ate here. Upon parking, we headed towards the front since we didn't realize the entrance was at the back of the building. We were yelled at by some crabby man that the parking was for customers only. My boyfriend ordered the fish and chips which he enjoyed. I ordered the blue crab roll which was also good. I had planned on buying a lobster roll, but did not want to spend $18 or so when I could way that for a "fancier" lobster roll at a restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank willowtigris
Rahway, New Jersey
“Slooooow service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

For a bust summer Saturday, the service was super slow. Waited at least 20 mins for 2 orders of chicken fingers. Why chicken at a clam place? Because they ran out of clams!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Natalie T
Mexico, New York
“Excellent variety of dining choices.”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

The menu was so extensive that we had trouble choosing. If you love seafood, this is the place to go for a quick lunch.Our little doggie was welcome in the outdoor dining and that is a plus for us.

Visited July 2012