I enjoyed the Ashley Manor because the location is quiet and intimate.It is far enough off the road that I never even hear a car pass by or one horn honk.My spouse enjoyed it the moment we walked through the door. It was going to be the relaxation and the peace and quiet that we have craved for the past 2 years. I was so excited and confident of the positive energy that the Manor had when I was booking a room at the Ashley Manor, that I told my spouse that this would be the weekend that we would fall in love all over again. And bingo. I was right. And special thanks to Vince and Patricia were great InnKeepers and I felt like family. I enjoyed having conversations about the area and about life with them and the history of the Manor. thanks tony and karina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Cape Cod’s Historic district, minutes from Historic Barnstable Village and Barnstable Harbor. Ashley Manor offers two acres of park like grounds, tennis court and six beautifully appointed guest rooms, four luxury suites and two traditional rooms. Each suite features a wood-burning fireplace, full private bath and a separate two-person Jacuzzi tub. A full gourmet breakfast is served outdoors in the warm weather on the patio overlook the garden and tennis court. In cooler months, enjoy your breakfast in front of a roaring fire in the formal dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Ashley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashley Manor Hotel Barnstable
- Ashley Manor Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod