It is difficult to say what I loved the most of my stay at Ashley Manor. The location on Olde King's Highway, Rte 6A is accessible and convenient. The "colonial" era feel envelops you as soon as you turn the corner onto Main Street but no more so than when you enter Ashley Manor. The history of the inn, the common areas and the hospitable hosts charmed me. The suite was decorated in period detail. The bedding, linens and bath (jacuzzi tub) were luxurious. Oh, did I mention gourmet breakfasts? From ham and egg cup, cranberry pie, fresh warm muffins and fruit kabobs with chocolate drizzle to die for!
Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Cape Cod’s Historic district, minutes from Historic Barnstable Village and Barnstable Harbor. Ashley Manor offers two acres of park like grounds, tennis court and six beautifully appointed guest rooms, four luxury suites and two traditional rooms. Each suite features a wood-burning fireplace, full private bath and a separate two-person Jacuzzi tub. A full gourmet breakfast is served outdoors in the warm weather on the patio overlook the garden and tennis court. In cooler months, enjoy your breakfast in front of a roaring fire in the formal dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Ashley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashley Manor Hotel Barnstable
- Ashley Manor Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod