We stayed for six nights in mid-August and thoroughly enjoyed out stay. Vince and Pat are great hosts and their place is very comfortable. The breakfasts were wonderful and they have recommendations for restaurants in all the towns around the Cape. We went to the beach most days and they supplied us with towels, beach chairs and an umbrella. I would stay there again and would recommend it to anyone who was staying on the Cape. The location is convenient to all parts of the Cape
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Cape Cod’s Historic district, minutes from Historic Barnstable Village and Barnstable Harbor. Ashley Manor offers two acres of park like grounds, tennis court and six beautifully appointed guest rooms, four luxury suites and two traditional rooms. Each suite features a wood-burning fireplace, full private bath and a separate two-person Jacuzzi tub. A full gourmet breakfast is served outdoors in the warm weather on the patio overlook the garden and tennis court. In cooler months, enjoy your breakfast in front of a roaring fire in the formal dining room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ashley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashley Manor Hotel Barnstable
- Ashley Manor Barnstable, MA - Cape Cod