“Good food!”

Tony's New York Pizza
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Williamsport
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We actually ate here twice. The first time ordered a sub sandwich. It was good. The second time we ordered a pizza with everything on it. It was awesome! We were staying at the KOA campground and called in the order. Tony's delivered to the campground! There isn't much to choose from in the way of restaurants in this small town. Tony's does have good food so eat here! By the way, we knew nothing about this place before stopping as we are from Georgia.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Another must stop place while on the Canal towpath. Excellent pizza and authentic Italian cuisine. You have to try their Greek Salad. Generous portion, to die for. Also serves beer and wine. Located in old Williamsport, close to towpath and lodging.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

my husband had Mediterrian spinach salad & spaghetti-meatballs (he said they both were good). I on the other hand had the crab-garlic pizza - was terrible. Made from can crabmeat & garlic no where to be found. I just could not stomach it, asked them to take it back, & they did not charge me for it. I told the waitress if you can not make fresh it should NOT be on the menu! As far as service, the waitress brought out the salad first & then literally 1 min later the meatballs (we just looked at each other)! The pizza can out ~ 5 mins later.
no atmosphere at all - screaming family of 8-12 year old next to us -- we moved.
In my opinion pricey for the equality of food you get.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Tony's is known to have the best pizza! We don't go often but when we did go this time, hubby got eggplant, and I tried an unusual combination for a spinach salad. Purple onion, chopped tomato, generous portion of feta cheese with grilled chicken on top. I chose the balsamic dressing. It was awesome!! The eggplant was great too. I am somewhat a picky restaurant food patron but I must say this definitely got the thumbs up!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We live close to Tony's and did go there frequently. When new, we really enjoyed to food, convenience, and hospitatality. However, as we continued visiting we felt the quality of the food was going in the wrong direction. Somewhat pricey too, especially if you have a cold beer with your pizza.

1  Thank Jess S