We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Williamsport
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great place to stay! Lots of activities for kids and adults. Great waterpark, golf cars, and peddle cars. Super friendly and accommodating staff! We stayed in cabin in June and again in August. Can't wait to come back!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JellystoneM, Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for your review. We’ll see you again at the park soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We've stayed at Yogis twice now for ten days each time and enjoy the activities that are scheduled. Would like to see the bears out more frequently or have them at different times of the week for photo shoots with the kids. When they are out it isn't long enough for all the kids to get their own turn. There is an arcade, lazer tag, and water slides that my nephew really enjoyed as he camped with us. My daugher enjoyed the music on Saturday night along with dancing with the kids and bears. Overall a nice place to stay and lots to do.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for writing about your vacations at Jellystone Park. We will definitely talk about your bear feedback. We are always looking to improve the guest experience! We’ll see you again soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

First let me say WE LOVE YOGI in Hagerstown but this weekend they were calling for rain. All the activities planned went as planned except the Satuday evening ones due to the rain.
On Saturday morning we stared a fire to keep warm. The wood we brought was longer than the fire ring and a older staff member came over & said due to the rain all wood must be in fire ring-??? Ok, so my husband tried to shove it in the ring but it wouldnt fit. An hour later he came back & said it again. My husband said if u would like to come remove the wood go ahead but I'm not getting burnt so the wood can all be in the ring. Keep in mind it was only sticking out about 6
inches on one side. I felt this man was rude and that was uncalled for. Other than the rude staff & rain it was a good weekend.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 21, 2013

It was our first time taking our girls camping. They are 5 and 2yrs old. I was a little nervous about keeping them occupied for the long holiday weekend. However, much to our surprise they offered a lot of activities for the kids! When we first got there itwas already late...so we just settled in. WE LOVED OUR CABIN! We got the luxury cabin and it was adorable and absolutely perfect for us. It was very clean and had all the cooking utensils, paper towels, toilet paper, trash bags and dish soap. It was nice to put the girls to sleep and sit out on the front porch (you need to bring your own chairs). They also have a super Walmart about 8 miles away to go and get any/everything you need :) the beds were comfy, but by the time our stay was up...I was starting to feel a little stiff. The grounds were clean and everyone was friendly. Very family oriented place. They had a ton of activities...from the "Hey" wagon, jumping pillow, outside theater that they played family movies on every night, playgrounds, a mini golf course, pedal golf carts, 2 swimming pools and of course the water slides. That was just some of the things to do! They had other fun things to do, but just to much to mention. I can't forget the awesome campfires we had at night making s'mores! One thing I would recommend is bringing your own firewood if you can because it can get pricey if you don't. Also, if you have a small one like we did... she doesn't like the shower...so we had to bathe her in the kitchen sink because the bathroom sink was to small. They have outside grills which was nice. Overall, we loved it and our girls loved it more! We definitely plan to go back in the fall.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for writing a review about our park! It’s great that your family had such a great time staying in your cabin. We are glad you all were able to take advantage of the amenities and recreational activities. We’ll see you again soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

There are great facilities for the kids and the park is in a nice location, however, there are better options. The non-stop golf cart traffic at all times other than quiet hours really takes away from the relaxation. Some activities were better thought out than others. It was a holiday weekend and when the park is full, the pool is simply not large enough to accommodate everyone. For the price you pay to stay at a Jellystone, I would like to think it wouldnt be so stressful and that all activities would be well planned. I wouldnt say avoid this place, but we have stayed at better Yogis and I would look at other options first

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to write about your camping experience. We do provide a limited amount of golf carts to help guests get around the large park, if they do not want to walk, or they are not able to do so. We also provide planned programs all day, every day, so that our guests always have options for activities. Once again, thank you for the feedback, and we hope you are able to stay with us again.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was are first time camping at Jellystone Park. It was a great family bonding time. The kids enjoy it sitting around the campfire, the events the park had for the kids, especially the ice cream race, which of course 3 of my kids own. I will definately come again!!!

1  Thank Taniatej
JellystoneM, Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Thank you for writing a review! It sounds like your family was able to make great memories while staying with us. We cannot wait to have your family camp with us again soon!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This was my first "camping" experience with my family. I have a 1 yr old and 5 yr old. We stayed for a long 3 day weekend in August and chose a Comfort Cabin for our first trip as my husband is not too fond of camping:) The checkin in experience was easy and fast. Our cabin was in great shape, VERY clean and we loved the screened in front porch as it rained one day we were there so it came in handy. I cannot say enough about the constant kid oriented activities! This is definitly the place to bring young children! It was around the clock fun! My 5 yr old LOVED it. His favorites were the waterslides, which he rode a 1000 times, the water gun & water balloon battles, the lazer tag and the teen dance night in the pavilion. My 1 yr old loved the dance night, seeing Yogi bear all the time and the pool. We didnt rent a golf cart upon reservations or arrival and it really wasnt necessary as everything is pretty much in a short walking distance however, we decided on Saturday that we would like one but they did not have any available so I highly reccomend you book a golf cart at reservation if you want one. I honestly have no complaints about Yogi Bear!! I did scope out the place and determined what cabin and the location we will be staying at next time!

Room Tip: If you like peace and quiet and you want a cabin request a cabin away from the main activitites and...