“Love it every time we go!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Williamsport
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Love it every time we go!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

It's a great family vacation spot. Things to do for all ages and tons of fun. The cabins are great to stay in, but we have also camped there too. Our kids love the Boo Boo Bounce, pool with slides and the Water Wars best. The outdoor theater is great to watch a family friendly movie. There are activities all day long and theme weeks which give added fun! I highly recommend Jellystone! We can't wait to go back in 2014!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

JellystoneM, Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about our campground! It’s great to hear that you and your family have such a great time camping with us. We can’t wait to have you back next year!

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Baltimore, Maryland
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Your cabins were very dirty, I wondered why the fan was on when I arrived, when I turned it off the dust just hung there to where I didn't even have to reach to touch it I have respiratory issues and this is not what I wanted to deal with. The bathroom was no better with pubic hair on the toilet seat that no one from my family didn't even go yet we were inspecting. The TV was not working properly and I really think false advertisement for saying your facility has WIFI when I was not able to get on the entire time I was there. I was told that you changed companies, well I think you need to bring the one you had before come back. Very disappointed and don't think I will be coming back and will not recommend your facility any longer, sorry.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for writing a review about your stay at Jellystone, Maryland. We are sorry that you did not enjoy your accommodations. We do thoroughly clean cabins in between guests. However, we will bring your concern to management, since guests should never feel as if their cabins are dusty. The park does have WIFI, but because of the large size of the park, some areas do not connect like others (this is advertised on our site). Guests also have access to an Ethernet hook-up in our Reservations Office. We will use your comments and concerns to continue making our park better for campers.
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We love Yogi. This was a repeat visit for us and we try to do this once a year. Usually during the amenity free weekend. We would not be able to afford the trip for a family if we did not use the discounted rate. The miniature golf, the peddle cars, new trampoline, and the swimming pools plus the slides were amazing... The only thing that would make it a little better is if the sites were just a little wider... They are pretty cramped in the 700 area, No trees, so to get shade, in addition to the awning, a pop-up tent is put up and room is tight (even without the extra tent) it is hard to have a fire with your awning out. They are too close and can cause issues to the awning...

2 Thank R F
JellystoneM, Manager at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Hagerstown, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for writing a review! We love that your family comes back every year, and enjoys all of the amenities during our Amenity Free Weekend. See you next year!
Clarksburg, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

We take the family to a different camping site each year to relax, be together and enjoy simple things. Yogi Bear's Parks are our favorite place and being this was our first time at the Hagerstown facility it held true to our expectations. From making the reservations to our departure the experience was great. The staff was warm, friendly and most helpful and worked to make us feel that our stay was their most important responsibility! The kids had a wonderful time and it's a memory they will tell their children about for years to come!

1 Thank OCBeachcomber
Thank you for writing a review about Jellystone, Maryland! We are glad that your family had such a fun experience, and made great memories. Stay with us again soon!
Staten Island, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We've stayed here for the past three years for a 3night stay with a few famies with our children. Unfortunately this year we ran into some problems. First off they never sent email confirmations to me either before or after paying our deposits and in full. Even after I requested the emails. Staff said something about the system being case sensitive and that's why I never got them.

Anyhow, I wish I did bc I would have noticed that one of our rooms had us checking in the following day! I was the first family to arrive so when I realized that there were people in the cabin next to me where the other family was supposed to be staying, I immediately called the front desk and they told me their room was checking in the next day! Even though I booked all 3 rooms exactly at the same time. They told me they didn't have any rooms available in our category (luxury 1br cabin) and had to put them across the way in a cozy cabin (even though they told us the night before that the entire campground was sold out when a 4th family wanted to come down that night). They did credit them for the difference in the cabins for the one night but it was an inconvenience having to unpack and pack up and move to another location the next day.

When the third family checked in the same day as us, they had a golf cart reserved and paid in full only to find out that there weren't any golf carts left! How do you have reserved and paid for golf carts and not have them accounted for when the guests check in??? Again they were reimbursed for the night without the cart but another inconvenience.

There were also a few scheduled events for the kids that did not pan out. And we wanted to book for the following year and they would not allow us without paying full price for the entire stay! This is very expensive to pay in full an entore year ahead, an in the paat we always paid a deposit and the balance a month before our arrival. When I explained we were guests for a number o years they still wouldn't budge, so I'm not sure now if we wil be returning.

Despite these inconveniences the kids do have a good time but for the amount of money we spend to go there for 3 nights we should be completely satisfied!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for writing a review about your stay. We take customers' concerns seriously and always look for ways to improve our customer service. We are sorry that you had some issues with reservations, so we did reimburse you and the other guests for the switch ups. However, we are happy that your family had a fun time, and we hope you stay with us again.
Silver spring
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

My son(10) and Goddaughter (13) enjoyed the pool, free golfing, laser tag, and TV in the cabin.
The cabin a/c worked well in the summer and the bathroom/showers were clean for camping in the woods. The only thing I was not a fan of was that my kids picked up on the way we were treated by the young lady working the concession shop close to the pool I think named Tiffany who treated us like we were bothering her;but when someone of her own race approached her she became more friendly.

I've informed my children that it was a lesson in life they will learn always. Racism will greet them in most places;but they will need to rise above the nonsense!

We had a blast regardless of the few staff members. The younger males in the pool and laser tag areas were fun, friendly, and seem to enjoy their summer jobs.

We loved our stay!

Please visit, it can be a learning experience and fun times for the entire family.
I would go again.

Room Tip: If using a cabin, upgrade and get a cabin with a bathroom and kitchen. If you're going with an R...