“Very laid back and friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 25 Restaurants in White Marsh
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Danville, Virginia
“Very laid back and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Waitress was very friendly and offered suggestions. Enticed me to eat entrees I had never tried before. Also, rarely do I eat desserts, but waitress did a good job of convincing me how good my fudge cake was.

Visited December 2013

White Marsh, Maryland
“Bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I'm staying at the Hilton Garden Inn hotel. Having missed the Sunday breakfast time, I wasn't too upset because TGIFridays is right across the road. On a clear dry day, it would be great exercise to walk. Never the less, I called to place an order for pick -up. I held on for exactly 14.33 minutes waiting for "Brooke" to come back to the line. I was told my order would be ready in 15 minutes. I took the hotel's shuttle (GREAT SERVICE offered by Hilton) and was there for pick-up in exactly 19 minutes. I had to wait on my husband's Grilled Salmon with Langostino Lobster to cook. I had ordered the All American Stacked Burger with no bacon and a side of their renowned Jack Daniel's sauce. Arriving back to my hotel room, less than 3 minutes, my burger and fries were cold. Cold,soggy friends are a definite NO!! My burger had bacon and no side of sauce. The sauce missing was okay. I'm allergic to pork and couldn't eat my burger. A waste of my $32.74!!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Always Consistently Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

We come here often for drinks and appetizers in the bar area. We have always had consistent, friendly service and haven't been disappointed. We notice that it is always very clean, from the bartop to the menus (some restaurants have sticky menus - yuck). We live close by but it is a nice place to go to to just get out of the house for a little while. Yes, it is a TGI Fridays so don't expect a 5 star restaurant, but if you are looking for a chill time with great service, I definitely recommend!

Visited November 2013
Saint James, New York
“Usual TGIF”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2013

This restaurant was a typical TGIF. It was very near our hotel. Our friends' service dog was no problem once his papers were presented. The wait for the table and the food was brief. Service was fine as was the food. We were asked for ID when were ordered drinks. We thought it was funny, because we are obviously senior citizens.There was nothing to distinguish it from many other chain restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“fantastic seervice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Had a fantastic experience and cannot say enough about the service. I mentioned that I was a stripes member and she brought me and appetizer which I hadn't expected. Food was hot and quick. As for Liz as she does a fantastic job. i mentioned her to the manger and how she did a fantastic job. My glass always stayed full. This is contrast to an earlier experience at another TGI location.

• Visited October 2013