“Pleasant Surprise” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in White Marsh
Dayton, Ohio
“Pleasant Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Recently I had to spend an extra night in the Baltimore area. My spouse booked me into Home2 Suites . I was a tad skeptical, because I had never heard of it. It is deceivingly plain from the outside, but once you walk through the doors, it's delightful! The manager was very welcoming and saved me another drive after a long day by recommending a good Chinese restaurant that delivered. The accommodations are very "Ikea" and comfortable. Liz is a wonderful help at the very well stocked breakfast bar. This was entirely too much space for one person with a fully equipped kitchen, a sitting area that included a pull out couch and a sleeping area that included 2 queen beds. Perfect for traveling families! Oh, and did I mention that it was very reasonably priced?

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Erica R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Liz has been with the hotel since the doors opened last year. She loves what she does and it shows...I will be sure to pass on your kind words. We hope you have the opportunity to come back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by the overall hotel and room. Long time hhonors member and this is a great addition to the hilton family. Stayed one night with 3 kids. The entire place is clean and inviting. Not in walking distance to anything but a short drive to all shopping and dining in white marsh. Very friendly staff

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
I am very pleased that you are happy with Hilton's new member, our Home2 Suites White Marsh. Thank you for taking the time to post a review and I am so happy your family enjoyed their stay. I will pass on your kind words to our staff at our next meeting. Hopefully your travels will bring you back again.
Fort Drum, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

My family and I have a gluten allergy and were a bit concerned when we went down for breakfast that there wouldn't be much available for us to eat. Liz was wonderful in helping us work through the food offerings and find things that would be suitable. She continued to check in with us and make sure that we were well taken care of and had no further needs. She made sure before we left to let us know how to work our way through the next morning offerings even though she wasn't going to be on duty. So far we have really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and all the staff that we have dealt with! We will definitely recommend it to anyone traveling this way.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is a pleasure to know that you enjoy your stay at the Home2 Suite White Marsh. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exception service. I will pass on your kind words to Liz, she is definitely one of our shinning stars....thanks again!
Pennsylvania, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Accommodations promised - King bed, queen pull-out, cot available. Actual - King bed, full pull-out, no cots allowed. "Upgrade" to 2 queens offer at additional cost. No apology, manager did not even speak to us. In the morning, the breakfast bar was woefully understocked and understaffed.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

The staff was really nice and caring. Specifically, Liz who works the M-F breakfast area. I am pregnant and having a hard time finding food that I could eat. The only consistent item was oatmeal and she would make me some even if it wasnt out on that particular day. I would definitely come back as the whole experience was very relaxing and not stressful like some travel and staying in hotels can be.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for your kind comments. I am glad to hear that Liz was a big help to you. I will definitely pass on your kind words to her. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Easton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

I would like to thank Home 2 staff for making my stay so wonderful.. I had just been released from the hospital and I could not travel home at the time. When I arrived I was greeted with a smile from the front desk clerk. They were so very helpful. The room was decorated very beautifully and very clean. The bathroom was very clean. Many choices for breakfast.. I have many allergies and I am a vegan.. The Hostess in the Kitchen fixed me some oatmeal.. She was so very compassionate also. Thank you again, 5 star experience.. :)

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Our goal is to provide the best possible service to our guests. I will pass on your kind words to the staff and we all hope you are having a speedy recovery.
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

A business stay for 10 days at the hotel, was a great experience. The people at the front desk were always very pleasant and helpful. The room was very nice, clean and comfortable for a long stay. Complimentary breakfast was nice with several options. Hotel was very quiet in the evening hours. Would stay here again. Close to many attractions including the White Marsh Mall & The Avenue where there was also a big selection of restaurants to choose from.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

I am so happy that you enjoyed your extended stay at the Home2 Suites White Marsh! Thank you for the kind words regarding our front desk. I will be certain to pass them along. Hopefully your travels bring you back again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near White Marsh
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh
Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh
WoodSpring Suites Baltimore White Marsh
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh? Share your experiences!