“Very nice hotel. ”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in White Marsh
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Very nice hotel. ”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is very nice and very clean. Bead was very comfy. If you are a light sleeper may want to bring ear plugs can hear through walls. My biggest complaint is I flew in for business and did not have a car. No restaurants in walking distance no restaurant in hotel. Have to rely on taxi which I hate personally. Staff are all very nice.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Lovely stay. Clean hotel and very nice staff. Our room was quite comfortable. Area is very convenient to local malls as well as BWI airport. Would definitely recommend to travelers in Baltimore/White Marsh area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Awesome! perfectly priced,with everything you need.from the pool to the gym.But my fovrite was the firepit.Oh and the late night food,snacks were a blessing.Very roomy and comfy.I will be back in the near furture.Sports lounge would be a topper.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Laguna Niguel, United States
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was skeptical at first as I had not stayed at this new brand by Hilton but I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the room accommodations were very nice. I had the feel of staying in a chic Manhattan studio apartment. Finishes were granite, etc and very nice overall exceeding my expectations. I would highly recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Richmond
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Hotel was very nice and clean. Spacious rooms and very nice beds. However the bathroom was not ADA compliant as requested and provided no grab bars for the Toilet and only one simple bar in the shower. The toilet was not at seat height per the ADA rules. Although the room was labeled as an ADA equipped room, it was actually just a normal room. So, if you are a non-disabled traveler then this Hotel should be just what you are looking for. However, if you are disabled I would avoid until they iron out these issues. Loved the Hotel itself, just with the ADA rooms were much better.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was incredible. The rooms were very clean. Had nice sized rooms the inside pool is always a good thing. The service was very excellent the young man kevin helped me with mt luggage & was very friendly overall was a great stay. Must stay again when im back in town thank you very much

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Eastern US
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I travel an average of 4 nights a week, so I have a little experience with the hotel experience and don't write many reviews. So this is a "hip" new hotel concept by Hilton with the apartment style room you find in most extended stay hotels. The layout is nice and the decor is bright and modern. As a previous review stated the breakfast is subpar for a Hilton hotel but I can handle a stale donut and a bowl of cereal without too much trouble. The issue that prompted me to write a review as I'm sitting in the room is the housekeeping. For a new property, I was surprised how dirty the room was when I checked in yesterday. A thick layer of dust on the refrigerator and the surfaces inside the fridge needed to be wiped down. There was several containers of old food still in the freezer (and by the layers of ice build up on the food, it had been there a while), and what appears to be snot smeared on several appliances and counter. Of course there was the always popular hairy shower as well. The coffee had not been restocked from the previous guest so I had to settle with the single pack of decaf this morning. And to top it off, I had a bag of candy that I saved for my halloween treat yesterday only to return today to find it gone. I hope the housekeeper enjoyed the skittles. Trick or...well, just trick for me!

Room Tip: Walls are pretty thin and you could definitely hear thumplestiltskin upstairs.