Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in White Marsh
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The room was beautiful, spacious. and spotless, reminded me of something you would find in a Manhattan hotel, only larger. The Internet and breakfast were included with the stay which normally comes with a charge at other Hilton Properties. I didn't use the fitness center/pool/or laundry area but those too were beautiful and well kept. The only complaint I could give is that the ice cream I bought at the pantry had freezer burn on it and had to be thrown away, but other then that I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hotel in the area. There is also an outdoor and an indoor mall a few minutes away, and also a target just around the corner.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

3 Home2Suites – White Marsh, MD. This is a new concept by Hilton for longer stays. The design is IKEAish, and functional. The kitchen, complete with dishwasher, fridge, and microwave is great, and they have hotplates and pans for the truly ambitious. Bed was comfortable, but the room was loud with traffic noise and thin walls.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank savvytravelers40
Reviewed August 12, 2013

First time staying at this chain and I'm a Diamond HHonors member. I REALLY like this brand. The room was very spacious and very clean. The hotel definitely has a European look and feel to it, but the king sized bed speaks 100% American! I will definitely stay at a Home2 again when traveling for work or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Thank Shawn D. D
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband made reservations with our Hilton Honors points however the night staff refused to let me check-in since he was not physically at the hotel at the time. I could verify that our name and addressed matched as well as give a confirmation number but I still could not check in. My husband called Hilton Honors and they updated the system but the night staff said it was not done. I was asked if I wanted to cancel the reservation and I was told that I could be an impostor trying to get into someone's room... Not likely... It was 10PM and I had two small children with me. Both my husband and I had to call Hilton Honors and Hilton Honors staff had to call the hotel and tell the desk clerk to check me in. It was a very bizarre experience to say the least. I used to travel routinely for business and have never been treated like this before at any hotel that I have used. That being said the actual accommodations are fabulous, clean and well thought out. I hope that there will be other such hotels built in other locations I frequent, just hope to never run into this particular night clerk again.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for one night with my family. Suite slept 5 with two queen beds and pullout sofa. Room was clean, very large. There was refrigerator, kitchenette, silverware and plates. Beds were comfortable -room was quiet. Loved the sustainability model. Didn't use the pool or the workout room although both looked very nice.
One minor issue. As hotel is new - it seems that there breakfast setup could use some tweaking. The food is close to the tables and there is poor flow and it gets crowded easily. Would have loved fresh fruit at breakfast although there was none.

Overall great stay. Would certainly stay again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The best hotel I stay at in a long time.In the Baltimore Maryland.Very clean The price was great.The rooms was big I love the grilling on the patio by the indoor pool.the second patio had a nice fire pit very peaceful

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I loved the Home2Suites and was quite surprised with all that they offered. As my 8yr old grandson called Home2Suites "my apartment". We had arrived 2 hours early and I just went in for directions and the clerk said we could check in that our room was ready. After driving 6 hours this meant so much to me. I truly would recommend Home2Suites to everyone. The directions were right on the mark even though I had my GPS.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near White Marsh
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh
Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore North / White Marsh
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh? Share your experiences!