Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in White Marsh
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I loved the Home2Suites and was quite surprised with all that they offered. As my 8yr old grandson called Home2Suites "my apartment". We had arrived 2 hours early and I just went in for directions and the clerk said we could check in that our room was ready. After driving 6 hours this meant so much to me. I truly would recommend Home2Suites to everyone. The directions were right on the mark even though I had my GPS.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This hotel is now my favorite place in White Marsh! It is the second time I have stayed here and it did not disappoint :) I even brought my family along this time because I knew they would also love to experience this fantastic hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Very new, very clean. Lifeguard at indoor pool was so attentive, he spotted a youngster on trouble before the mom and rescued him. We were very impressed with the service by front desk staff. Breakfast was ready early and was good. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed here 1 night to visit Inner Harbor which was about 25 mins away. Hotel is very clean. Pool was small but nice. The pool is only open 5pm-10pm which is really weird. Breakfast was pretty good and shuts down at 9am on the dot. Nice stay all in all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This place is the best hotel it is like being at home. John the front desk clerk is the best. I would love to bring my family back just to stay here and we live 5 mins away. Thank you for your excellent hospitality and making my day better.

Kevin
Baltimore, MD

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We were here July 5-7, 2013. We had planned to do so outdoor activities, but it was so blazing hot, so I stayed in and "Nooked" (Barnes and Noble's Nook) and just relaxed. I love the White Marsh area and nearby shopping areas. I will be back again during the Labor Day weekend and this is my destination. Very clean and very friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The Hotel 2 at Hilton in White Marsh MD is the total experience. The rooms are spacious, clean, decorated with a friendly flair....its like staying at the store Ikea in relationship to the room layout and color and design. I loved it....The staff was friendly,professional and polite. The pool area, the grill and seating areas are very welcoming and cozy. its close to the Baltimore Harbor ......I really enjoyed my stay....will go back again ...the price is reasonable....

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near White Marsh
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh
Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore North / White Marsh
Hampton Inn & Suites Edgewood/Aberdeen-South

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh? Share your experiences!