“Great Stay at Home2Suites”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in White Marsh
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This hotel is wonderful!. The suite I stayed in was clean I loved the size and it had enough space for everyone to be comfortable. The complimentary parking is a definite bonus. I will definitely stay here again.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Not a good experience. Breakfast area was an absolute train wreck. Staff was unattentive, and not very helpful. Room had a unshelled peanut sitting on the arm of the sofa. I would not stay here again unless every other hotel in the area was full, and I was really desperate. Hilton properties are generally very nice, but the Home 2 suites are Hilton's Edsels.

1  Thank James R
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My family of 4 stayed at this hotel just last night. It was exactly as pictured, the rooms were bright, cheerful and comfortable. There was plenty of room since we booked the room with 2 queen beds and sleeper sofa. The beds and sofa were comfortable. It was so nice to stay in a brand new hotel, the halls still have that new carpet smell! Everything is spotless.

There is an indoor, saline pool that looked inviting. There's a cute little outside courtyard area with a grill. We took a peek in the gym area and it was small but had all the necessities.

There are two things that could improve, one is the blanket that goes with the pull out sofa, it is no thicker than a hospital blanket. My son was quite chilly. The other is the breakfast options. I really think there could be a few more options like muffins and such. The toaster was barely getting warm I had to put the frozen waffle on the conveyor for the hot sandwiches. Some fresh fruit salad would be good too. It wasn't horrible or anything, it just wasn't great. My husband and I opted not to eat anything and our kids just had a waffle each and they weren't too impressed.

Other than that, it was GREAT and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!! We would definitely stay there again!!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Better than most 5 star hotels. Friendly staff - Kyra was superb at the front desk, clean and very comfortable rooms, quiet and out of the way, BUT convenient to many amenities. Will return again, as we are often in this area. AND THE PRICE IS RIGHT!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2013

This is a well-planned, brand-new hotel in the Baltimore area. It has a nice little gym, breakfast area and even an outside area with a grill.
The rooms are spacious with thoughtful amenities such as shower gell and shampoo dispensers in the showers.
The only downside to this hotel is the location. It is not in walking distance to nearby shopping and restaurants. This probably will not be a major detractor for most guests however.
I would definitely return here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Everything was just about perfect. We were told at check-in that if we didn't enjoy our stay for any reason that our stay was free. However, we could'nt find anything that didn't satisfy us. My companion even commented on the softness of the sheets! Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I arrived a couple hours early and when I got there the front desk guy said our room was ready I asked was there an extra fee he said no. So I went up to the room and OMG I knew from the moment I opened the door I wanted to stay no where else but here. I felt like I was at home I didn't have to go out to eat I cooked right in the room and saved myself some money. The only problem I had was check out was at 11am but the room guide said 12 noon. Other then that everything was great groom the room to the gym to the saline pool.

• Stayed: May 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near White Marsh
Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh
Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh
WoodSpring Suites Baltimore White Marsh
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North

Been to Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh? Share your experiences!