Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh
$57
$108
Country Inn
$72
All reviewsfront deskfull kitchenextended staylonger stayindoor poolbreakfast sandwichfire pitstove topcomplimentary breakfastsitting areaking suitelifeguard on dutyhome away from homenice staystaff was friendlyoatmealwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This hotel is absolutely gorgeous!! It is new and smells beautiful. I love all of the cabinets to put items in. My daughter and I were up for two nights for a dance competition and we were more than pleased with the accommodations. We enjoyed the curtain to divide the sleeping area from the bedroom area. Loved the location so close to the mall.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This motel has only been open for 30 days so it was new and clean. The room was large and the bed was great. It had a large shower with a soap and shampo dispenser instead of the little bars of soap and little tubes of shampo you would nomally see in a motel. Only change would be to give the Wall Street Jounal instead of the ridicules USA Today paper

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I think my check in guy told me this hotel opened in March of 2013...it is a pleasure to stay in a brand new hotel...everything is crisp, fresh and new! This hotel has a nice feel when you walk in...bright colors and a modern feel. This is a place you can spread out and stay for a few days without feeling closed in. The rooms all have the Ikea type furniture...which makes me question if it will hold up with the test of time. A continental breakfast was offered in the morn. It is very reasonably priced for the quality. Nothing is in walking distance but a small town center with some nice shopping and restaurants are a short drive. I did have two long black hairs on the shower curtain and a few more on the bathroom tiles... not pleasant. (I am blond). I like that this is part of the Hilton chain and I get my Hilton points! I am a diamond member...but was given a room on the 2nd floor and looked at the roof of the over hang to the pool area. That was not a good view. Still...I enjoyed my stay...those were only a few minor things.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This hotel is very clean, quiet and comfortable. I has a very professional feel, yet also friendly. The full kitchen was awesome ... I stayed for a full week and it was nice to have some "home" comforts. The bed is very comfortable and the room was quiet and dark.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
GraceS269, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

The Home2 Suites Baltimore/White Marsh team appreciates your feedback! We are happy you enjoyed your visit to our new hotel.Thank you for mentioning the cleanliness and comfort we offer to our guests. The blackout shades are one of my favorite features in our suites; they are great for travelers who need to sleep during the day.

We look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to the Baltimore/ White Marsh area!

Your s in Hospitality,

Grace Scott

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Nice hotel but the staff are terrible. They knock on your door at 8am to let you know of checkout 3 hours before? Then they call you right after that. On top of that they allow outsiders to use their facilities and cause a ruckus preventing people from sleeping.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank TNY718

We appreciate your feedback of your recent visit to our property. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disruptions you experienced while staying with us. Our goal is to provide a quiet, comfortable, clean suite and excellent customer service to all guests; regretfully we missed our mark with you. I would love to discuss this further to see what we can do to make this right for you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience if you would like to discuss the events that occurred during your visit. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours in Hospitality,