Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
$139
$124
$140
$137
White Marsh Motel(White Marsh)
$60
  • Restaurant
Colony Inn(White Marsh)
$65
$98
$90
$80
$56
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastwithin walking distancegreat place to staylots of restaurantseasy accessthe breakfast areawould stay againexcellent staystaff was friendlyshopping and restaurantsbaltimore white marshnice areavery nice hotelparking lotwaffles
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husand and I decided just a few days before our wedding that we didn't want to spend our wedding night at home. All that was available was a smoking room. Neither of us are smokers, but we didn't notice any odor. I wouldn't have even known if it weren't for the ashtray that was provided. The room didn't really have any bells and whistles but it was nice enough. The bed was very comfy. We also enjoyed the free continental breakfast the next morning. We live pretty close so we really don't have a reason to stay there again, but I would recommend it to anyone traveling to the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kristen D
MCR P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Congratulations and thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn White Marsh for your wedding night. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor and it’s great to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us.

If I can be of assistance to you in the future, whether planning a trip for yourself or family members visiting the area, please let me know!

Best regards,

410-931-2200

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Loved everything but the bed which was too soft for my taste and lack of fridge! Great layout, very quiet and inviting atmosphere. Staff outstanding. Good breakfast buffed and excellent coffee. Right next to White Marsh shopping and IKEA!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank chriswilis

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at our Hampton Inn in White Marsh. We are happy that you had a relaxing visit and were also able to check out the shopping in our area. I love IKEA, too!

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us and comments, such as yours, are used to help us make each and every guest experience the best it can be.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Stayed one night on business. Pleasant and prompt check in. Room was clean and comfortable. Free wi-fi was a nice touch. Fitness center had only an elliptical, treadmill and a bike, and the treadmill died on me after 4 minutes. (Note to runners: run outside at your own risk. There are no trails, few sidewalks and lots of traffic.) Decent breakfast -- enjoyed the almonds with the oatmeal. Location is convenient if you don't mind driving places. It's inconvenient and almost dangerous to walk to restaurants and shops in the nearby shopping center.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank BeyondScrapple

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor after your visit at our hotel. It’s great when guests take the time to share their experiences for future travelers.

I am glad we were able to provide you with clean, comfortable accommodations during your visit and you had a chance to enjoy our "On The House" breakfast.

If you should need my assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me by phone at 410-931-2200.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This hotel is conveniently located about 20 minutes outside of downtown Baltimore. It is worth the drive to save on higher hotel fees and parking fees inside the city. The hotel is located within walking distance of a huge shopping area and many restaurants. The hotel was quiet and clean, and service was excellent. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast buffet had something for everyone. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank wynnepooh
Reviewed November 1, 2012

High Positive: I'm not a casual hotel visitor, I nearly live in hotels for work.
this stay=1 wk
Rooms Clean even the smoking rooms don't smell of smoke. You have a few perks being a Diamond Hhonors. Hotel has a nice outdoor court to relax in. free parking. they offer a social in the middle of the week where they have a nice spread of food and beer/wine. Not sure if this is a summer thing because it's done on the barbecue in court yard. I ended up staying here and driving into Baltimore due to having no luck with inner city Baltimore hotels. I recommend for family's, business travelers, and couples. If you need a printer/computer for your stay the hotel seems to have issues with it's technology wireless is fine though. Easy access in & out shopping and dinning in area. easy access to main arteries to city.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business