“great hair cuts but little pricey but worth it if you have the money.”
Review of Spa on the Avenue

Spa on the Avenue
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was here awhile back I had a problem of course it was not here. I had went to this one hair place to get my hair dyed and permed big huge mistake I had made. I came here again they had to give me layers in my hair so I could put a comb in it. I seriously recommend this place for hair do not go to cheap places if you are getting a perm or hair dye I do recommend you to please come here if you are getting this done it is well worth the extra cash. My hair grew back evenly and they took good care of me so please come here if you are getting a dye, haircut, perm, etc. It is well worth the trip and they do excellent work too. I hope you enjoy your experience here.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Staff is always friendly. I go here for massages and will never go anywhere else. Little high priced though.

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

I started going to spa on the avenue after I got a spa finder gift card and learned they accepted it. I first went for a massage. My massage therapist was very friendly and talked with me for awhile first to customize my massage. I have to say it was the best massage I've ever gotten. The atmosphere is very relaxing as well. More recently I went to spa on the avenue to have my hair cut and colored. I haven't ever gotten my hair done in a salon and I was very happy with my experience. Rosita did not pressure me to do anything I did not want and suggested that I change my hair color slowly since my hair was so dark. It turned out great and I will be going back today to get it lightened some more!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been a customer of Spa on The Avenue for many years. I enjoy regular nail and spa treatments. The spa atmosphere is so calming and the technicians make you feel like royalty. I recently enjoyed a 90 min. massage with Cassidy and the experience was absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to go back. Diana C.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been going to the Spa on the Avenue for almost 5 years now. My stylist, Pam is always so welcoming when I visit and is great with my hair. We have done many colors and cuts and she always impresses me! I recommend her to everyone!