Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh(White Marsh)(Great Value!)
$98
$84
Country Inn
$64
Travelocity
All reviewshilton gardencookiesbreakfast buffetwithin walking distancepleasant staybusiness tripfront desk staffhotel is locatedking bedvery nice hotelfamily reunionfitness centerbaltimore white marshwould stay here againrestaurants and shoppinglots of restaurantsnice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stayed 2 nights in June. We were not at the hotel very much but it was clean, seemed new (?) and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again. The only minor complaint was that the rooms are a little small, but fine for a couple.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jim M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you so much for your review. College orientation is a stressful time for the parents. I am glad that you chose our hotel and appreciate the comments regarding your stay. Keep us in mind for the parent weekends and <gasp> graduation.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Reception staff were charming and helpful. Although restaurant was under construction, dinner was excellent and service was terrific. Finding the hotel off the highway was a little daunting but well worth the effort.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Laurette P,

Thank you so much for the nice review of our hotel. We are glad that you found us. As a note, if you are using a GPS to find us please try our street address but use Nottingham as the city.

Look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Booked a room online for the night of 12/31/12. Got the flu and, 3 days prior to scheduled arrival, tried to change reservations to a later date (did not ask for a refund). Hotel directed us to deal with corporate since reservation had been made online. Corporate would not let us change date...kept our money. Will never stay at a Hilton again.

NOTE: With this said, we had stayed at the White Marsh hotel the previous New Year's Eve (2011) and found it to be delightful. The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was cheerful and accommodating. Maybe they should train corporate employees in customer service.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Jim M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore / White Marsh, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Lana N,

Thank you for the great comments about your previous stay at our hotel. I realize that I may be a little late to ensure your loyalty to the Hilton brand, but contact me and I will do what I can to help you with a future stay.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Our room smelled a little smokey so that was disappointing, but the employees were very friendly and the room was very clean. It would have been great to have a breakfast included. It was $10.95 for all you can eat buffet.

• Stayed: June 2013

Lisa R,

Thank you for reviewing out hotel on TripAdvisor. If you liked the breakfast and found it to be a value, consider purchasing the Bed And Breakfast rate in the future. For a few extra dollars, breakfast is included in the rate. It is a GREAT deal and one that is available every day at any HGI.

A word about our breakfast: Our breakfast is unlike anything that hotels are offering complimentary. We have an actual cook who is preparing your food to your specifications. And with VERY few exceptions, we can make the breakfast of your choice. We have omelets with 20 possible ingredients. We even have whole eggs, substitute egg, and egg whites. Waffles and pancakes work for the pickiest of eaters.

It is a gastronomic delight!

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Checked in for one night and had a great dinner. The server *Kristine was awesome. Food was timely, beer was cold and service was 5 stars. Breakfast still needs some help at the HGI...all of them! No silverware or anyone to greet me, do I order at the window? Do I seat myself? When do I get silverware? Food was just OK, and the breakfast experience is underproforming and has been for some time now. The lobby is decorated nice. Gym is very small. 2 treadmills and an elyptical with weight balls but no weights and not much room. Clean pool and hottub. The room was right in line with a hampton inn except for the sleep number bed that I dont care for. Even on firm it still fails support. The fridge kept me up, the maids woke me up and it smelled like someone was smoking next door. TV quality was poor and the internet was OK. The staff addressed my concerns.

Room Tip: Not 212!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Ron M,

Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. First allow me to apologize where we fell below the mark. I can see where you would find the breakfast experience a little confusing. I will be taking action on that this week. This is where our hotel usually excels and I want to make sure that you get to experience it if you have the chance to visit us again.

I know that you were disappointed with our fitness center. I tend to agree with you. I am happy to say that, in order to supplement our fitness center, we have worked out a partnership with the LA Fitness Center located adjacent to the hotel. Next time you are in town, make sure to ask the front desk about it.

Lastly, thank you so much regarding the comments about the staff addressing the difficulties during your stay. I am glad that they were up to the challenge. Also thank you for the kind comments regarding our dinner and for singling out Kristine. She is an asset to our staff for sure.

Hoping that travel finds you well,