“I love theIr drinks” 5 of 5 bubbles

Description: Zip code 20902
USA
“I love theIr drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

They have a great non alcoholic drinks they offer free refills. Make sure to try the blackberry lemonade. There is a free salad bar with most meals and the meals are great and offer something for everyone.

Visited July 2012

• Korean first
Silver Spring, Maryland
“A good family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

My wife and I dined here on a Sunday afternoon because we had a coupon. We might indeed go back and pay full price.

We shared the dining room with a highchair-bound youngster with lungs a concert singer would kill for. Do't go here if you don't like kids.

This is chain restaurant on "restaurant row" in the Wheaton shopping mall. Their claim to high quality American cuisine is largely justified. Everything was fresh on the salad bar, which included soy beans, an unusual treat, but was missing cole slaw.

Our steak and fish entrees were cooked very nicely but served with sauces I did not find to be much of a compliment. I would order with sauce on the side. Their drink selections are remarkably good. My wife had what might be one of the best Pinot Grigio's I've ever tasted, served in a proper glass and properly chilled. I has a seasonal 20-ounce Sam Adams larger that also was very enjoyable.

This is a great place to take kids when they are ready for something more sophisticated than McDonald's. It is also very affordable: our bill without tip and the coupon came to $41.08.

The service was average. My request for water with no ice came with ice and an apology, and all the food and drink came at once. My wife likes to start with fresh bread, but this restaurant serves only a strange little biscuit that they bake to order. We recommend they ditch the biscuit and serve some nice warm bread.

• Visited June 2012