Best Western Westminster Hotel
Hotels.com
$129
$115
$129
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills(Owings Mills)(Great Value!)
$125
$109
$65
Hotels.com
All reviewsno elevatormcdaniel collegebest westernsfirst floorconference centerroom was cleanplace to staynice breakfastyogurtking bedlobbymdbwweddingmoteldeskaccommodations
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2013

From when I came in it was a very welcoming and positive energy which I appreciate. Even tho there ws a new employee checkin me in we got the very quick and had a nice friendly conversation. Throughout my stay my needs were satisfied and I enjoyed my stay. I will be more than happy to keep Best Wester as my main hotel when im traveling or in my own town.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Charles F
gmwestminster, General Manager at Best Western Westminster Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Thank you for posting your positive comments on TripAdvisor.

We value each and every one of our customers and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay. I appreciate your feedback and letting me know just how much my staff impacted your stay!

We look forward to seeing you in the New Year.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I stayed at this Best Western because it was right next to McDaniel College and me and my daughter were visiting her. The room was comfortable. We enjoyed the 24 hour complimentary coffee bar. The complimentary breakfast was light but sufficient. The beds were comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
gmwestminster, General Manager at Best Western Westminster Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Good Afternoon Michele,

Welcome to the family!

Over the years, we have met some wonderful customers through their children attending McDaniel College.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing through the years! We are currently renovating our bathrooms so when you return in the New Year be sure to give me your feedback.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Nice Best Western. Very pet friendly ( 4 paw rating) . The pet rooms we stayed in was very clean & had lots of room. Very large grass area outside to walk your pet. Plenty of parking. Continental breakfast! Staff accommodating. There is a Burger King & Safeway market close to the hotel. Would stay again.

Good Afternoon Mr. A,

We are ecstatic that you gave us a four-paw rating!

We love our pets & their owners and we are delighted that everyone enjoyed their stay.

Thank you for posting your positive feedback on TripAdvisor for our past, present & futures customers to read.

We look forward to seeing everyone again!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

We have relatives in Westminster and booked rooms through Hotels.com. The hotel is very clean but rather old, although to their credit there was a large poster in the lobby advertising their scheduled bathroom remodeling plans...thank god. It is a perfectly average place to stay, but we did have really good encounters with the staff. Hotels.com mixed up our reservations, inadvertently canceling our first night, and it was a busy weekend for the hotel. But, they worked to accomodate us and our request for an adjoining room for our late arriving children on the next night. And the woman at the front desk helped us contact Hotels.com, printing out the infromation the hotel had received etc, so we wouldn't be charged twice for the room. The people were helpful, warm and welcoming and there is a great breakfast place nearby.

Room Tip: stairs only to second floor

Good Afternoon Mary,

Thanks for your feedback!

I am delighted my team took such great care of you and your family during your stay. We appreciate your positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

Please do not hesitate to call the hotel directly @ 410-857-1900 as we can make a reservation for you 24/7.

In closing, thanks again for letting me know how accommodating my staff was. We hope to see you in the future so you can see our "New Look"

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on a trip down for an event and am glad I chose this hotel. The room was clean, staff very friendly and I would recommended it to friends and family. I plan to stay there again if I am ever in the area.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon!

Thanks for taking the time to post your positive comments on TripAdvisor.

It is very important to my team and I to deliver a great experience here at The Best Western Westminster. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we value your patronage.

Again, thanks for your feedback!