BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westminster
Westminster, United States
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

While the mattress was more firm than I prefer, the overall cleaniness and quality of this hotel was excellent. The check in process was easy, but I had to go to the front desk to check out. I like getting my receipt under the door instead. The breakfast was decent, good coffee.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmwestminster, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for choosing The Best Western Westminster!

I can certainly understand your desire for a firm mattress as everyone has his or her own preference. We strive to provide great amenities, clean & comfortable accommodations. We appreciate you posting your comments on TripAdvisor so our future guests know how much you enjoyed your stay!

Thank you for your feedback in regards to our checkout process; it certainly helps us look to implement better ways to speed up our checkout process.

In closing, I hope you will stay with us next time you are in the Westminster area and we can share a cup of our good coffee together!

Cammy Hipp

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Otto, North Carolina
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Clean and comfortable. Close to restaurants, the front desk clerk recommended the pizza place across the street. It was cheap and good. Staff was friendly and helpful. Did not try the continental breakfast so can't comment. Close to both Gettysburg and Baltimore.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for posting your positive feedback on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are delighted you found your accommodations clean and comfortable. Our Housekeeping staff works diligently to make sure ours guests are satisfied. I will be sure to let my front desk agent know they recommended a great place to eat.

In Closing, we hope you will stay with us during your next trip to Gettysburg!

Brandywine, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel sucks. No, elevator. Small swimming pool. Rude check in and out desk service. Small breakfast area--limited tables to sit-down and eat. Limited breakfast items. Pool Towels are hard and small. No DVD player.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmwestminster, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Good Afternoon,

It is very important to me that my staff & I take care of all our guests needs.

I appreciate your feedback! You are absolutely right we should have been more aware of your needs & I deeply apologize.

I apologize for the inconvenience in regards to no elevator, small breakfast room and small pool towels.

In closing, I hope when you are in our area, you will consider staying with us; I will personally make sure your experience is wonderful!

LaCrosse
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stay here when ever we visit family in the Baltimore area. Rooms are comfortable and clean.Comfortable beds. Hotel staff is friendly and very helpful. We were pleasantly surprised that computers and DVD players are now in the room. A nice addition. They have also updated to flat screen tvs. Breakfast is pretty standard but the staff keeps it very well stocked and she is also very pleasant.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Good Afternoon,

We appreciate your stay with us at The Best Western Westminster and posting your positive comments about your recent visit on TripAdvisor.

From your review; it sounds like we did our job and even exceeded your expectations; so thanks again for telling our TripAdvisor readers.

We are glad you found our "Amenities" pleasing during you stay. It is very important to deliver a great experience to our guests.

In closing, I want to thank you again for your review!

Kitty Hawk
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I found my stay very comfortable. Clean room, linens and the A/C worked perfectly. The headboard was hung crooked but, didn't wake me once!! The breakfast was a little slack; every BW I've stayed at had some scrambled eggs and either sausage or bacon (usually alternating day to day). They only had hard boiled eggs. The sausage gravy was alright at best.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmwestminster, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for posting your positive & helpful comments in regards to your stay.

I appreciate your feedback in regards to our breakfast; it is certainly the most important meal of the day! I intend to use your feedback to evaluate our current breakfast selection and see how we can improve it.

Again, thanks for staying with us as we appreciate your patronage!

Manassas, Virginia
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Was in Westminster for a dog event on a weekend that had many other activities going on and most hotels were completely booked. I booked here even though the price was a little high, and there was a pet fee. However, it was well worth it. A really nice sized room, clean and comfortable. Good sized mini-fridge with freezer compartment. My request to be on the ground floor near an exit was honored with no issue even though they were completely full.
The grounds are spectacular - the dogs and I got in a really nice walk without ever leaving the property. There is a lovely courtyard that looked like it would make a very nice wedding site.
And A special bonus - they donate 1/2 of the pet fee to the local shelter!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank SnitchsMom
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for choosing The Best Western Westminster.

We are so glad you stayed with us and found our accommodations most enjoyable! My staff and I take great pride in delivering a great experience to all our guests! It looks like we did a job well done and we are most appreciative that you posted your comments for our future guests to review.

We understand that our four legged friends are part of the family and we welcome them. Best Western Westminster is proud to be a Pet Friendly hotel! We always look for ways to give back to our community and we found this to be a great success.

Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to see you again soon.

Bellevue
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Front desk staff lady was extremely helpful in recommending locations for dinner, and talking me through finding the place when I got lost and had to call her. Hotel was clean and comfortable, with a decent breakfast. Price was reasonable for the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gmwestminster, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for choosing The Best Western Westminster for your lodging needs while you were in town. We certainly appreciate your patronage!

I will be sure to let my Guest Service Agent know she was most helpful to you during your stay. We are very pleased you found our hotel comfortable and suitable to your needs.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we are glad you found our breakfast enjoyable.

Best Western Westminster
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Days Inn Westminster
#1 of 4 in Owings Mills
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Hilton Garden Inn Owings Mills
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Gettysburg

Been to BEST WESTERN Westminster Catering & Conference Center? Share your experiences!