“great hotel, great price”

Best Western Westminster Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westminster
A TripAdvisor Member
Irvington, New York, USA
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We had a great stay at this hotel. The breakfast was good. The pool towels were very soft. The rooms were comfy and clean. Coffee and tea were available 24 hours a day in the lobby. This was a great hotel, especially for the price.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We were traveling with friends and due to circumstances had to change hotels. We found this one and were able to book two rooms for 4 nights. The staff was friendly and helpful. This includes the front desk, the lady running the breakfast room and the housekeepers on the second floor. The pool was clean. The breakfast was well stocked. The rooms were clean. I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: There are no elavators in this hotel. If you have a lot to carry, can't carry or climb stairs y...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on 6/28/12. It was a very pleasant stay. All of the staff from house cleaning to facilities maintenance and lobby were friendly and helpful. The facility itself was very clean and well taken care of. The rooms were very nice and clean. Thanks to everyone!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great clean hotel with very nice staff. We will stay again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I walked into this hotel on a Sunday and needed a room for 7 night. I was told by the Manager Caroline that she could only sell me the room for two nights because she had a large group coming to town and was sold out! So I said okay, but after many of website searches, I found this not to be true? Hotel Guide, Expedia, and Kayak all showed rooms available for the dates I needed?? When I called the desk, Casey informed me that my room was pre blocked and I needed to check out? After I explained to the women Casey that I could book on line, I was still informed I would have to move rooms. I Don't understand what pre blocked means, and maybe I should take Hotel 101? Is my money different in person than on a line reservation? No one seem to care I wanted to stay more nights.The rooms are very clean and as a female traveling alone, I didn't want to stay at the other two hotels in this area.
On my last day, I called the desk again, and asked for a late checkout,I asked if there was any chance I could please stay for another five nights, and Martha the morning manager said of course, and I will make sure you can stay in the same room!! Thanks Martha you made my week!! I signed up for Best western points so maybe next time this will help me stay.

Room Tip: Request second floor. It's quiet. Request Martha for any help she is great! Lot's of great f...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed here for one night and found it to be very good. The room was well furnished, clean and comfortable. When the lights were turned off, it was extremely dark which contributed to good sleeping.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor but I don't think any of the rooms were in bad locations.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Oldcarguy35
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We stayed on June 14, 2012, and we were a late arrival after midnight. My husband and I walked up to the front desk to check in, and Casey didn't great us or give us any information about the hotel. We were pointed to our room and nothing else. I understand we were very late checking in, but give me my money's worth!!

In the am after we called the operator to ask if breakfast was served, Martha was more than happy to inform us about the hotel and all the extra's!! After talking with Martha about the area and the hotel, we decided to stay another night.

We loved the free breakfast and the room was extra clean!! I guess it's hard to find good help to work the midnight shift.We should of been warned by the help wanted sign in front of the Best Western. Wake up!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Robert And Lynn... G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Days Inn Westminster
Residence Inn Baltimore Owings Mills
Hampton Inn Owings Mills
Hampton Inn Owings Mills
#1 of 5 in Owings Mills

Been to Best Western Westminster Hotel? Share your experiences!