“Pleasant Stay”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Westminster
Prairieville, Louisiana
“Pleasant Stay”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on 6/28/12. It was a very pleasant stay. All of the staff from house cleaning to facilities maintenance and lobby were friendly and helpful. The facility itself was very clean and well taken care of. The rooms were very nice and clean. Thanks to everyone!!!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Great clean hotel with very nice staff. We will stay again!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
New Baltimore, Michigan
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I walked into this hotel on a Sunday and needed a room for 7 night. I was told by the Manager Caroline that she could only sell me the room for two nights because she had a large group coming to town and was sold out! So I said okay, but after many of website searches, I found this not to be true? Hotel Guide, Expedia, and Kayak all showed rooms available for the dates I needed?? When I called the desk, Casey informed me that my room was pre blocked and I needed to check out? After I explained to the women Casey that I could book on line, I was still informed I would have to move rooms. I Don't understand what pre blocked means, and maybe I should take Hotel 101? Is my money different in person than on a line reservation? No one seem to care I wanted to stay more nights.The rooms are very clean and as a female traveling alone, I didn't want to stay at the other two hotels in this area.
On my last day, I called the desk again, and asked for a late checkout,I asked if there was any chance I could please stay for another five nights, and Martha the morning manager said of course, and I will make sure you can stay in the same room!! Thanks Martha you made my week!! I signed up for Best western points so maybe next time this will help me stay.

Room Tip: Request second floor. It's quiet. Request Martha for any help she is great! Lot's of great f...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Kensington
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We stayed here for one night and found it to be very good. The room was well furnished, clean and comfortable. When the lights were turned off, it was extremely dark which contributed to good sleeping.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor but I don't think any of the rooms were in bad locations.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Oldcarguy35
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We stayed on June 14, 2012, and we were a late arrival after midnight. My husband and I walked up to the front desk to check in, and Casey didn't great us or give us any information about the hotel. We were pointed to our room and nothing else. I understand we were very late checking in, but give me my money's worth!!

In the am after we called the operator to ask if breakfast was served, Martha was more than happy to inform us about the hotel and all the extra's!! After talking with Martha about the area and the hotel, we decided to stay another night.

We loved the free breakfast and the room was extra clean!! I guess it's hard to find good help to work the midnight shift.We should of been warned by the help wanted sign in front of the Best Western. Wake up!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robert And Lynn... G
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 11, 2012

This hotel was only rated 3 stars when I was looking to book, I was hesitant but there was only one other hotel in the area and I went with this one, glad I choose this best western it was a nice hotel, Clean, didn't have a lot of extras but for the price I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel. Had a small continential breakfast, and coffee was available all night. There was a pool which looked nice but too cold to swim in it. Little lobby where we brought our wine down and sat in nice comfortable couchs.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank debmar15
Rutland, Vermont
Reviewed May 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed in room 135 on May 5 for a very special night. At first we were very happy with the cleanliness of the hotel, but we have to say that after midnight on this night, a party was going on all night in our hallway.

We called the front desk to report the noise, and there could of been no reason they could not here this noise, and the front desk rang forever and no one answered. My husband went to the front desk, and was informed that a bus of party people had just been at a wedding and they were told to be quiet. This didn't happen!!

Well the noise didn't stop, and the party noise continued until 6 am. After several calls to Casey, we gave up and decided to stay up and leave early! So unpleasent stay, and not so much for sleeping in on a sunday morning.

The morning shift was understanding and professional. Martha took care of discounting our stay and invited us to stay again. We are not a fan of Best Western and this didn't meet our night of comfort.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank jackie w
Also consider these accommodations in or near Westminster
Days Inn Westminster
Hyatt Place Baltimore/Owings Mills
Best Western Gettysburg
Best Western Gettysburg
#1 of 27 in Gettysburg

Been to Best Western Westminster Hotel? Share your experiences!