“Grow old and die waiting for blah food.”
Review of Friendly's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Westminster, Maryland
“Grow old and die waiting for blah food.”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This Friendly's is so sad to me, because I have eaten at some good ones. I think everything they give you starts from the freezer, nothing tastes fresh. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what takes so long here either. The place is rarely "crowded", yet the food takes on average 40-ish minutes to come out. The waitstaff seems to be made up mostly of teenagers who are never happy to see you and always seem to depressed and bored. I think the management needs to take a serious look at the way things are operating here. In this economy, nobody is going to pay money for depressing service and long waits for horrible, luke warm food. There are plenty of other places to choose from. We only go here when the kids just BEG and BEG and they only do that for the ice cream. Also, it is so bright in there, you cannot feel comfortable, I feel like I am eating in a spotlight.

• Visited March 2013

sykesville
“teenage staff”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Teenaged staff acted like they did not want to be there, food took a long time to come out. clam chowder was pretty good. management needs to work with staff

Visited September 2012
Eldersburg, Maryland
“Quick, Good & Satisfying”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

What's not to like about Friendly's? Burgers - they have them in all varieties. Salads - mine was an Oriental Chicken Salad that was great. And of course - ice cream and sundaes galore. They even had a special deal where you get a drink and a 3-scoop sundae for just $4 extra. And as if that wasn't enough, we took home 2 half gallons of Friendly's ice cream to put in our freezer. If you haven't been to Friendly's in a while, check out the one in Westminster, MD!

• Visited June 2012
Westminster, Maryland
“terrible service”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

I recommend firing everyone and start over. Terrible people every time i go in. I've only gone in twice, and will not go back.

Westminster, MD
“Stick to the ice cream!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2009

It is a well known fact that when you go into this Friendly's that half the staff is sitting in the corner goofing off and eating! If you have kids I'm sure it is great, because the food is bland and pre made. One time I went there was only one server waiting on all the tables and making all of the desserts. Your best bet is to stick to the ice cream!