“Try their salads”

Applebee's
Ranked #52 of 121 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Loved the Oriental Chicken Salad. Also, the chicken lime wrap.

Reviewed June 26, 2011

I used forming eating here hadnt been in a while. I brought the family there recently and boy was it a bad decision. They got orders wrong, (I also saw them put food down in front of people at other tables and when the people said that wasn't what they ordered, walk the food to another table and serve it!), the food was just poor tasting, and the wait staff was very inattentive. There are so many other good choices on Westminster, I suggest passing this one by.

Reviewed February 24, 2011

I think the restaurant would do a lot better if they fired all of the hostesses and hired fresh. I've never been so frustrated with restaurant employees as I was with this branches hostesses. They weren't paying attention when I walked in with my family because they were too busy chatting it up over by the bar. When one of them (Brittney) finally came over to us, she was rude and greeted us with this line, "What do you want?" This is no way to greet any guest coming in to restaurant EVER!! As we ate I couldn't help but notice Brittney and another hostess sitting at a nearby table as every other guest that came through the door was confused and didn't know if they should seat themselves or what. This should end immediately!

Reviewed October 14, 2010

My wife and I were about to leave after our dinner and then we heard music that we thought came from the "jukebox" but it was an amazing young solo artist Aaron I believe was his name. We wound up sitting at the bar until 12am listening to this guy, what a treat, i'm usually in bed around 10 (50ish age group cut me a break). Anyway cudos to the entertainment and the manager that night. Applebee's is also pro military, keep up the good work.

Ken

1  Thank solarguy_10
Reviewed March 6, 2009

Applebee's is best suited for bar patrons and 16 year olds hanging out with their friends. The waitstaff is mostly unprofessional and are bearly paying attention. The food is, in a word, dismal! There is obviously no care taken into the preparation of the food. The one time I went there they were out of; tomatoes, mashed potatoes and onion rings. I mean honestly, you are a chain , you should know how to stock items!!