“Good Old-Fashioned Comfort Food”
Review of Baugher's

Baugher's
Ranked #13 of 119 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Baugher's in Westminster serves old-fashioned "comfort" foods. They're tied in, of course, with Baugher's Orchard nearby, so many of their ingredients are "fresh from the farm" The service is attentive and the portions ample. Nothing's overly fancy or unusual, just plainly tasty, familiar dishes. And the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! The breakfasts ate awesome. I highly recommend the peach pancakes when they are in season. We also are lunch here and the food is all so good! Nothing I've had tastes like it came out of a freezer. You can also buy pies and other goodies to take home if you don't have room for dessert after you eat. The waitresses are all very helpful and friendly too. I love to take my family here!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is an old restaurant that hasn't forgotten customer service. The food is great with large portions at a good price. Try the roast beef, you won't be disappointed. My wife got the fried chicken and had enough to take home for lunch. Also their own cider and apple sauce. Will return anytime I'm in the area.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Used to go here when I was young, was just as good as I remember, the town has changed a lot. I had breakfast here when I got in.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This place has that old-timey feel of the 1960's. Plain exterior and interior but with really good comfort food at cheap prices. It's out in the country which makes the ride really pleasant with lots of good scenery to see. I had Md crab/vegetable soup, baked macaroni, apple fritters, and grilled cheese. All were very good. It's a fun place that really brings back childhood memories.

1  Thank IAP65