“Wont stay again” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Pembroke, Virginia
“Wont stay again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I will not stay again very rude house keepers, the front desk person was very disrespectful. I found a McDonalds cup, and a 20oz water bottle under the bed. The floor was wet when we came into the room. I don't recommend this motel 2 anyone. I'm a returning customer for about 2 years now, and this is the worst I've ever been treated here. Could not sleep on the first night of my stay due to doors slamming, people talking very loud, and stomping on the floor. The beds are ok but the two pillows per bed suck and I ask for more pillows and they told me that they didn't have any extra to give me.

Room Tip: Find a different motel.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Barbara C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Charlotte, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I was very surprised by the condition of my room. The room appliances were clean; however did appear to be very old. My bathroom tub was moldy under the shower mat, the bathroom had roaches that I had to deal with by purchasing bug spray. The worse part were the beds. Both blankets had numerous holes that seem to have come from cigarette burns. As well has sticky material that appeared to be from ketchup spilled on the mattress. This is a sign that the blanket was not washed properly. I questioned the cleanliness of the sheets as well and used Lysol to deal with my anxiety of the room condition.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travelers are raving about these Waldorf hotels

Norton, Massachusetts
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

stayed at this place with my family on our way home from Myrtle Beach, we where all so tired from driving , this was the first place we found off the highway. Upon checking in, we went up to our room and it was supposed to be non smoking and it reeked of cigarette smoke so we asked to change rooms and that room was no better than the first! It was filthy, with white crusty stains on the bedspread , squished bug on the walls and a filthy bathroom sink. In the middle of the night we had people knocking on our door and calling our room and in the room above us all we could hear was the bed squeaking all.night.long. It was horrendous! The next morning , we could not get out of there fast enough, meanwhile the place was being surrounded by police, the place was getting busted! Honestly , i think the place was a brothel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Woodbridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

dirty comforters with cigarette burns in them. dirty floors, dirty bathroom. smelled like smoke although the rooms are nonsmoking.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Sean A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Waldorf
Holiday Inn Express Waldorf
Courtyard Waldorf
Courtyard Waldorf
#5 of 12 in Waldorf
4.0 of 5 stars 168 reviews

Been to Super 8 Waldorf? Share your experiences!