Super 8 by Wyndham Waldorf
Residence Inn Waldorf(Waldorf)
$139
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

Courtyard Waldorf(Waldorf)
$107
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$98
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$99
$100
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 13, 2013

First the desk clerk hit on me, then my teenager daughter discovered that someone had been sleeping in her bed (except they weren't sleeping!). When I reported it, I was first told no other rooms were available, then when I asked that the linens be changed (!!!) that all the maids had gone home. Finally under protest, someone came and changed the bed. Also, it was supposed to be a non-smoking room, yet the a/c smell made it clear it had been used for a smoking room recently and for a long time, much to the disgust of my allergies.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed June 27, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at the place a little over 4 PM. The receptionist was busy and but knew that was there waiting. She did not even poke her head up to day that she will be "right there" She was not happy to be there at all. While checking me in, she answered the phone and had a verbal argument on the phone.
The lobby had a very strong cigarette smoke smell. I started coughing the moment I walked in.
The room assigned to us was initially114. It also had a very strong cigarette smoke smell even though I requested a non smoking room.
I checked the bed covers and there I found fresh stains on the bed.
I called the front desk and requested a new room. The lady did not even apologize for the state that the room was in but continued to sound unhappy and irritated.
The next room given to us was 109. Better in a sense that it did not smell as bad as the first room. But the sheets were so suspicious so I bought new bedsheets at the nearby mall across the street.
It also had linoleum floors so it helped tone down the smell I think.
It also had a new flat screen tv.
Over all I have it a poor review because of the service and condition of the rooms.
I booked my reservation through delta miles and paid$80 plus tax.

• Stayed: June 2013