“If you can spend a little more money go someplace else.”
Review of Super 8 Waldorf

Super 8 Waldorf
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at the place a little over 4 PM. The receptionist was busy and but knew that was there waiting. She did not even poke her head up to day that she will be "right there" She was not happy to be there at all. While checking me in, she answered the phone and had a verbal argument on the phone.
The lobby had a very strong cigarette smoke smell. I started coughing the moment I walked in.
The room assigned to us was initially114. It also had a very strong cigarette smoke smell even though I requested a non smoking room.
I checked the bed covers and there I found fresh stains on the bed.
I called the front desk and requested a new room. The lady did not even apologize for the state that the room was in but continued to sound unhappy and irritated.
The next room given to us was 109. Better in a sense that it did not smell as bad as the first room. But the sheets were so suspicious so I bought new bedsheets at the nearby mall across the street.
It also had linoleum floors so it helped tone down the smell I think.
It also had a new flat screen tv.
Over all I have it a poor review because of the service and condition of the rooms.
I booked my reservation through delta miles and paid$80 plus tax.

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 25, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

At check-in the front desk person was rude and could not express her lack of interest in assisting me any more than she did. Her attitude was discourteous and rude. She needs customer service training if she is assigned as the front desk personnel responsible for receiving customers. As a result of her lackluster reception - I immediately changed hotels and willing paid the change fee.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was totally shocked and horrified at the condition of this super 8.. I was with my 13 yr old son and he would not touch anything.. The sheets were burnt and the microwave was filthy with 10 yr old fingerprints on it.. The cable and internet was out.. I took my son and left and lost my money but i did not care.. I went to another hotel and immediately showered.. In all my years the worst hotel experience ever!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013