WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Nutley, United States
“Perfect stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

I booked the room at a steal and was shocked at how wonderful it was! Clean, beautiful, and perfect for our trip. I loved that they offered free wifi, complimentary breakfast, a pool and whirlpool, a gym, and even free coffee and cookies! The staff was friendly and the hotel was quiet! I probably wont be in the area again but if I return I will be staying here again!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Skippack, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

We booked this through price line and paid under 50. I really didn't expect much but found it to be clean, a good breakfast and not too bad of a location. I had read some other reviews but found most of the complaints to either have been corrected or inaccurate or perhaps just someone looking to complain. It seemed to be a lot of out of town contractors. They have a nice indoor pool and hot tub. Front desk was very helpful and pleasant.
I was surprised at how good the breakfast was with a full hot breakfast.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

They cheated us .Overcharge us.. No type of respect for your guest. I will not be staying here again. I work hard for my money just like everyone else . This is a shame how you get smart attitude with your guest. God don't like ugly. You should treat your guest with enough respect and common courtesy.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank ladyjone

Travelers are raving about these Waldorf hotels

Atlantic Beach, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

Along the property line, there is trash everywhere, and evidence of people under the trees drinking, possibly homeless people. Unsafe egress on the end of the building. Staff was very accomadating during our stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

revere mass, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

my stay at this hotel we very nice but at the time of my stay there was a team of softball kids staying at this hotel as well and where aloud to pretty much have run of the hotel the week I was there none of the other guest could enjoy the free breakfast or the pool and the hotel staff did not seem to care so while this hotel is a nice place to stay you better call and ask if that have a big group before you check in

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

West Chester, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had a situation that involved Urine Smelling Linens, due to the fact that there was no management on duty for the entire Weekend I was unable to get a new room or any financial discount. How do you run a major hotel with Management on Call, especially on the entire weekend. To top the stay off the toilet began to run on Sat and I had to wait for this to be corrected until late Saturday night. This is an older hotel with very good renovations, just no MANAGEMENT!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Madeline R
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Waldorf, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We are sorry there was not a manager on duty to resolve your concerns immediately. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

I checked in on the night of July 25th. Excellent check in service. I really wanna give thanks to my housekeeper. She did her normal routine. Knocked on the door, announced who she was then asked if I would like service today. Since I been in housekeeping over a year now I know its kinda awkward cleaning while the guest is still inside because you never know what the guest is thinking. So I warmed my pizza up and left the room and went to the business center. I came back and she informed me that she will be back later to finish cleaning. I didn't ask why she couldn't finish now because I don't know what's going on. She said she was coming back so I gotta take her word for it. I am actually writing this review while I am still in my room here. Country Inn please aknowledge the housekeeper that cleaned room 208 on the morning of July 26th. Im big on customer service after working at Key Bridge Marriott and currently DC Marriott Marquis. Overall I loved the service here

• Stayed July 2014