“Place was not bad for the money”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Waldorf
Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Waldorf
Skippack, Pennsylvania
“Place was not bad for the money”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We booked this through price line and paid under 50. I really didn't expect much but found it to be clean, a good breakfast and not too bad of a location. I had read some other reviews but found most of the complaints to either have been corrected or inaccurate or perhaps just someone looking to complain. It seemed to be a lot of out of town contractors. They have a nice indoor pool and hot tub. Front desk was very helpful and pleasant.
I was surprised at how good the breakfast was with a full hot breakfast.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed August 14, 2014

They cheated us .Overcharge us.. No type of respect for your guest. I will not be staying here again. I work hard for my money just like everyone else . This is a shame how you get smart attitude with your guest. God don't like ugly. You should treat your guest with enough respect and common courtesy.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank LaToya J

Travelers are raving about these Waldorf hotels

Atlantic Beach, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Along the property line, there is trash everywhere, and evidence of people under the trees drinking, possibly homeless people. Unsafe egress on the end of the building. Staff was very accomadating during our stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

revere mass, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2014

my stay at this hotel we very nice but at the time of my stay there was a team of softball kids staying at this hotel as well and where aloud to pretty much have run of the hotel the week I was there none of the other guest could enjoy the free breakfast or the pool and the hotel staff did not seem to care so while this hotel is a nice place to stay you better call and ask if that have a big group before you check in

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

West Chester, United States
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had a situation that involved Urine Smelling Linens, due to the fact that there was no management on duty for the entire Weekend I was unable to get a new room or any financial discount. How do you run a major hotel with Management on Call, especially on the entire weekend. To top the stay off the toilet began to run on Sat and I had to wait for this to be corrected until late Saturday night. This is an older hotel with very good renovations, just no MANAGEMENT!!!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Madeline R
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Waldorf, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. We are sorry there was not a manager on duty to resolve your concerns immediately. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

If you would like to discuss your stay further, please contact Corporate Customer Care.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I checked in on the night of July 25th. Excellent check in service. I really wanna give thanks to my housekeeper. She did her normal routine. Knocked on the door, announced who she was then asked if I would like service today. Since I been in housekeeping over a year now I know its kinda awkward cleaning while the guest is still inside because you never know what the guest is thinking. So I warmed my pizza up and left the room and went to the business center. I came back and she informed me that she will be back later to finish cleaning. I didn't ask why she couldn't finish now because I don't know what's going on. She said she was coming back so I gotta take her word for it. I am actually writing this review while I am still in my room here. Country Inn please aknowledge the housekeeper that cleaned room 208 on the morning of July 26th. Im big on customer service after working at Key Bridge Marriott and currently DC Marriott Marquis. Overall I loved the service here

• Stayed July 2014
pttsburgh
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stayed here for a couple nights for an event near by at the Maryland International Raceway. The location was perfect. The hotel room was very clean. The service was great and also the best hotel breakfast I've ever had. Definitely will be returning in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple